Reviews for Hallowe'en Harbinger
Serena chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Oh, so CUTE! (just like all of your fics!) I love this so much. I really do like reading your work and I hope you write more soon (maybe longer ones)! _
AngelLilly67 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Now that was a cute story! What else can I say?
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
So fluffy! Very pretty. I'd heard about the first legend with the candles before, but not about the last one. Pretty interesting, though.

I had a feeling that this story was a bit more forced then your other ones; like you concentrated harder on using pretty terms instead of just writing. It's very pretty, I like it a lot, but it still seems a bit forced.
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Avid? O! O! I'm avid! Yes. . .Give me MORE! Ranma/Akane FOREVER! MUAHAHA! It's fun reading your stories, 'cause I know they're going to kiss. . . But the needing to know where and when drives me to read your stories SO much! You are my very first Ranma 1/2 favorite fanfiction writer! I love your work! I love you for your work! Now I must quote Ranma: "WAHAHAHA!" (Not quite sure how many "HA"s to use, so blah.) You're so on my fav. Author list and my Author Alert's list. _
WiNd chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
hey! i loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I like your stories!

Please continue writing!
cherryopsicle chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
EXCELLENT STORY!Please write more? THANXZ ADIOS!
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
I love your fics!
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
*grins madly* Aw nice Halloween ficcy! -

I'm supposed to be making a card for my cousin, but I just couldn't stop reading this!

*takes a deep breath in* I'mgoingtoreadmore!

On to the next story!

GD

kiss kiss
butterfly10 chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Hi! I read all your Ranma fics today and loved them all! Honestly! Keep writing stuff like that and you sure will have a very faithful reader in me! Ja ne!
Hanita-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
And now, it's one in the morning, and I have not yet completed my homework. Damn you for getting me hooked. *Sigh*
BlackCat13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
CUTE CUTE! SWEET SWEET! HAHAHAHA! And I'm reading this on Halloweenm,lol
Lian Ryu chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
*Now almost drowning in warm fuzzies* *Flares her wings wide throwing off a ton of fuzzies* GAH! *pant* *pant* Jeez I needed some air there... Very cute! I love reading your fic's... FLUFFY!
fury chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
wow ur work is amazing

words can not describe how much i'm drawn in to ur writing art

it makes feelings arise

things twist inside u and make u never wanna stop reading

i know of only one other author that can do that u have a rare gift for putting real feeling into ur writing, don't ever stop but continue onward full force
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 9/28/2002