Reviews for Walking Down the Path of Destiny: A Barrier of Ice
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
Don't tell me you stopped this story? *Looks at last update date* Okay so I was a little slow with reviewing U

But please continue with it!
whatevergirl chapter 12 . 2/5/2006
wow! i still love it! and I'm glad that Yui and Suboshi have made up! :)
whatevergirl chapter 10 . 2/5/2006
wow! very good so far ... i'll have to finish it tomorrow! :)
Hellsfirescythe chapter 12 . 8/31/2003
CONTINUE! *sniff* Chichiri/Houjun always makes a good parental figure. I love this ficcy! YOu just HAVE to continue. I love Amboshi and Suboshi too. BUt CHichiri is awesome! They're al great! THis ficcy is going on my fave's list!
Yukai O Kitsune chapter 12 . 8/24/2003
i lUV dis fic! keep it up!
Marina Farlan chapter 12 . 8/20/2003
I absolutely love your story! It's very well written, and even more importantly, it's interesting! I'm so happy you made the twins, who are the BEST characters in Fushigi Yuugi, good! *hugs Shun-chan and Ko-chan plushies* (they're both mine, so you might as well stop fighting over them). I also love Chichiri, so that's a real bonus! _

Please write more! You haven't updated in a while, and I'm hoping it's because you're busy and you haven't dropped this fic! Please write more!
Amika chapter 12 . 5/5/2003
i love this story! chichiri, amiboshi, and suboshi r my favorite characters from fushigi yugi! but u gotta update REALLY SOON!
Red Mage chapter 12 . 4/12/2003
Hmm... This story is certainly interesting.

Although I have to admit that I liked the first chapters better than this one, this still isn't a bad fic, but a rather good. And guess the feeling is due to my own opinion, and can't be helped, no da? _

You guys are good writers, and I'm glad you made Amiboshi and Suboshi good guys. And Chichiri is my idol, so nothing could be better. Keep it up to good work!

And I got an idea... Hey, perhaps I should write a Fushigi Yuugi fanfci too? _
Darke Angel chapter 12 . 3/30/2003
great story! another really good chap... so glad that yui came back and that nuriko didn't die and that suboshi didn't go nuts! hope you write more soon! (cuz i've had enough of angst stories where everyone dies...)
Lady Shinimegami chapter 5 . 3/26/2003
I like how you split scenes up and go into their heads, it's very interesting and I don't normaly see that, so it's fresh change. You're choice to put in 'sweatdrops' and such was a little odd... Those are very visual jokes and I fin that in serious fics they can really take away from the story, but the whole scene with Tasuki was pretty cute... so I guess it balances out in the end.

Doum-dee-dum... Better go read the next chapter.

Lady Shinimegami chapter 4 . 3/26/2003
Well, I've read this in the manga, seen it in the anime, and think you guys did an absolutely marvellous job. I was so into it. The very first sentence was amazing, you guys did such amazing detail and it was great! I'm so envious of you both!

Ah...

Lady Shinimegami chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
The twins are so cute when they're young. Go Chichiri go! (Don't worry, Taiitsukun won't kill a Seishi .)

Yay! Next chapter we get to the timeline! Now that's gonna be cool.

ToastyToasty chapter 12 . 3/21/2003
Aw...Yui and Suboshi has finally come to an understanding! Did you know they show Fushigi Yugi in english on tv? It's so cool! Except their voices are weird...I hope they get both the Byakko and Genbu ...thingamajigi...
Lady Shinimegami chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
Your Fic is still as good, I like where this is going, and am trying to think of what will happen (I know there won't be any of this mix-up down the line of thinking he was Chiriko, but will Suboshi still be come evil? Oh the questions...)

Kang Xiu chapter 12 . 3/21/2003
Oh, thank God, Yui and Suboshi made up. I ship them utterly and completely, and I was sad cause I thought they wouldn't even like each other. Meanwhile, the story is really developing well, and I can't wait to see what happens next!