Reviews for Natural Chemistry
catspats31 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain on this site, or try to upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like AdultFanfiction or Archive Of Our Own.
nix69 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Very HOT! Pity you didn't decide to extend it!
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
wow! so hot!
macfaerie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
LMAO! that ROCKED!

LOVE MAC!
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
So sad that this is only one chapter! This would make a great longer story.
Vanilla19 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was a great smut writing cherry poppin story!
Jenifer Cullen chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
nice. You can extend this.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
That was really hott!
buzzy bee chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
great story! please carry on :D
CullenSweetheart chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Loved it! I always love to read an Edward that's kind of geeky and when he's an inexperienced virgn it's awesome! Nice to have Bella be the experienced one for a change! I think you should continue this story...maybe have her not be able to get him out of her mind even though she intended it to be a one time thing, she can't deny that she wants more.
EDWARDS YUKKI chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I liked it it flowed nicely even if it was a bit fast. It would be great with a few more chapters or even just one more in maybe Bellas' point of view. Hope to read more.
Mireads chapter 1 . 5/13/2013