Reviews for Requiem for Kings
casema chapter 1 . 1/11
Gah your fic made me cry. As Balin said, they should have lived! Damn Tolkien!
sorrellkaren chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
this is such a touching story. I often worndered how the company could live on after the deaths of their royal family. It had to be terribly hard to put Dain on the thrown ment for Thorin and Fili. This chapter was very hard to read as I could see poor Balin and Dwalin old and broken with grief. It is so hard to see the your elders grieve. Thank you for writting this to help us grieve for characters that seem oh so real, thanks to the movies that have given them faces and personalities of thier own.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
I believe that Thorin pleaded with Fili and Kili to leave him but he was wounded so he couldn't make them and the only way that Fili and Kili would leave him is if an eagle carried them off.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Awww. I love the image of Thorin being kind to a child that was not his nephews.
sweetpea.blue chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
Wow you just blow my mind away. I cried so hard. Thank you for a wonderful story.
kirallie chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
You made me cry! Glad Balin suggested they go to the Shire. So this is after Frodo is orphaned but before Bilbo adopts him? Good work!
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
I like that Bilbo is helping the members of the company. It's really sweet.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Sad that Dis died but it makes sense. She had lost a grandfather, a father (to madness instead of death), a brother and her husband before the quest happened. Thorin was the only brother she had left and I bet Fili and Kili were her world so it makes complete sense that she would die from grief at their passing.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
aw poor Bofur. It's so sad to see the once happy dwarf in such a state. Thank goodness for Bilbo.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
aw so sad. I like how Fili and Kili's absence is really felt and then the awful silence at the end as they waited for the would be king to knock on Bilbo's door. I like how Bilbo was affected by the Battle of the Five Armies just like Frodo came home with some demons of his own after his adventure.
elveriamoir chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Everytime I read this it breaks my heart and yet gives me such a feeling of hope that it is worth it. You are truely a fantastic writer
Hesperis chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
You made me cry, you know?
Um. Hi chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
I cried. So much. I don't even know anymore. Thanks though, it was great.
nightmare13 chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
Such a great and touching story!
Thanks very much for sharing. Looking forward to your future works:)
Stormyskies89 chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
I do believe that PJ will kill them in the second movie...but I can't be sure. Most of the time the big battles are left out of the movie trailers...can't wait til December 13th!