Reviews for Strength of Heart ARC
bobbyneko chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
Love it!
Sheiakurei chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
;_; I realize the chances o this being updated is quite small... but any chance.. it will? I started it last night and just got done.. I really wanna know this turns out! heck, you could e-mail me the plot bunnies even... I neeeed to know.

love it 3
Saany chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Unbelievable! You are a very talented writer! I am sorry I did not review your other stories but you need to know that this is the fourth fanfiction of yours that I read. I simply drink your words! Your imagination is amazing and catchy. I just can't stop reading! Plus Quatre and Heero is my favorite couple I hope you will continue that one, won't you? I wanna know about this "date" Heero proposed :)
CloveeD chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
Ah I remember reading up to maybe chapter 8 of this story a long time ago and now I have just discovered these updates! This has always been one of my absolute fav GW stories, especially in the 1x4 category! I really appreciate the complexities you managed to pull together with the plot of this story, especially when you play it all out at honestly a really good pace that shows holistically all the developments at hand. (...that was a complicated sentence) I can only imagine how hard it is to keep at this challenge for a long while, so I really don't blame you for the delays or hiatus. It is so hard to not be hopeful though lol It's such a good story! I will definitely be on the look-out if this ever updates again. Thank you for sharing such awesomeness! :D
CrzyFreek09 chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
Going through my alerts and had to reread this one... do you plan on continuing or not? I do not like having stories that have not been updated in more than a year. If not I will be deleting it from my list... please let me know.
CrzyFreek09 chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Really like this story just wondering if you will be continuing it?
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
i bet relena is behind all this brainwashing -.-' (never liked that stupid pink loving dunce) but i love the fact that quatre and heero are getting together so i thank thee for writing this fic!
fugug chapter 12 . 6/3/2010
Wow, that story is intense. There is a solid plot outside of the building romance. That is so RARE. Ill be awaiting the future updates.
HubrisP chapter 12 . 4/29/2010
The offer to use Villain is always open, but amazzing work thus far, I hope that the Gundam Pilots find a way to gain immunity to mind control though maybe their Newtype Powers. Update soon!
relic yuy chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
HOLY CRAP! You're still writing 1x4? Wow, it seems so long ago... How are you? I haven't even read your story yet but i was so excited when i saw your name! Okay. I'm going to start reading now.
Prosopopeia chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
You updated! And as usual, I'm late in realizing it, hahahaha. (I already mentioned before how I don't use Story Alerts, right? I just love being surprised, that's why!) So yes, I'll admit it. I had to skim Chapters 10 and 11 to remember what was going on, but then it all came back to me and I was good. ]

The drama! The Heero/Quatre interaction! My sympathies for Wufei and the rest of the Preventors! I'm so glad Irea is going to be more involved. It's nice to see her again, especially since the anime sort of pulled Houdini with her character. I love that Quatre would feel guilty over her being there-because it's so him! Guilt complex to the max! I'm glad Heero's there to knock some sense into him.

Yeah, the "ultimate peace" line still gets to me. It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers or something. A part of me is still in semi-disbelief that ALL of them are possibly being controlled. I'm holding onto a small hope that Wufei is pretending to get more info? And then he'll meet up with the gang later and be like, "JK, JK, comrades!" But meh, that's probably just my optimism. But they got Relena too? Really? Oh buggers.

Ah yeah, but the dinner proposal at the end was love. Indeed, Heero and Quatre are just... Yeah, I have no words. xD I'll just wait patiently for the next chapter!
H-Tacs Occor I Oem chapter 12 . 1/14/2010
I hope you don't have as many problems to write the next chapter.

I just finished reading the whole story up to this point and... I'm addicted. '

More, more, more!

I should take my medicine now. XD
RosaLui chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
Glad to see you updating again!
Solveig Eleaz chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Just a short message to let you know that I really enjoyed this new chapter, as awesome as the other ones, and I'm very happy that you still write this fic, because the story is just so good, and the paring is great! I especially liked how Heero and Quatre behaved in this chapter, and am eager to see how their "date" is going to be !

Bye!
reader chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
Just wanted to let you know that I'm so pleased to see that you're still at it! Getting those creative juices goin must be frustrating at times, but you really turn out some wonderful and smooth writing. :) I'm looking forward to your plot "kick in the pants", LOL. I will wait ever patiently for when you're ready with your next chapter. Happy New Year!