Reviews for Daddy's Little Irken
GothGirlXenon chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Aww, this story is so cute. I wonder if Zim knows how to care for a baby.
Invader Sy chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I can't believe I wasted about 10 seconds of my life reading this peice of garbage. 1st of all you got the baby's name wrong. It's Sy, i-it's-it's MY name... I AM ZIM'S DAUGHTER! I WAS BORN ON IRK, WHERE MY FATHER IS TODAY! I, of course, am not for I volunteered to finish the job my father never did... DESTROY EARTH! DADDY'S LITTLE SMEET WILL DESTROY YOU ALL! Oh, and Gaz isn't the mother, Tak is.
SoScreamsAWhisper chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Awwwwwww.
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Ha! Love the ending. I wished this eouldve been a little scene of a nightmare or something. Would've been cool.
minimoose chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Minimoose: Lol

Zim: okay this is getting ridiculous now. How come u have an account minimoose?

Minimoose: I just do

Gir: TACOOOOOOOOO!

The moose: LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL XD

Dib: BRAINWASHING BABIES! ZIM WHAT KIND OF SICK ALIEN ARE YOU?!

Zim: geez dibstink it's just a story

The moose: ( grabs popcorn) this is getting good.

Minimoose: (grabs popcorn) Oh yeah

Gir: (cooking waffles)

PERSON: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ( grabs popcorn and announcer microphone and sets up arena.) In this corner is that AWESOME kid with a skin condition, Zim! (Crowd cheers) and in this corner is a boy who believes in aliens,Dib ( dib fangirls scream) LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!

WHO WILL WIN? I DON'T KNOW, BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE!

Perry: Lol my friends are CRAZY!
Krav chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
One of the most adorable fics I have ever seen. Perhaps you will consider making a lengthy prequel of sorts, showing how Zim and Gaz would end up together? ... Please?
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
lol bad Zim you don't brainwash your
theacesofspades chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
AWWWWW! Omigosh this is SO cute! Imma' gonna' squeel! *squeels* Okay I'm good now. Anyways, this. Is. AWESOME! I absolutely LOVE! Imma' gonna' go read it again!
Jane the Unknowing chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
that was sweet! creepy... But sweet!
AveryBookNerd chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That is too cute
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Heh aint that cute? Zim has become a loving father... it's... creepy, LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
HPGal3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
"Are you trying to brainwash the baby again?"

"If Zim said no, would you not harm him?"

"Possibly."

"Then no."
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Wow this is very cute and sweet. The name Zaz is a good one combining both Zim and Gaz. I liked this story!
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Hahah, great ending. Very funny, I like seeing the other side of Zim.
Kewsithydemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Good story so far, hope you update soon! Wow zim surrendered him self to cuteness? Hm? I forgive for the OC ness, I don't care. So was the baby like genecticly engineered (sorry I have bad spelling)or wat? So is Zaz going to be called a halfie? Poor Zaz.

YOU BETTER UPDATE,