Reviews for Requital
The black pegasus chapter 1 . 1/2
ONE OF THE CUTEST AND LOVELIEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ.
way to go hirato! i cant help but to leave a review...loved it.
animegrl357 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This was so good! So much tension. I really love your writing. I think the characters were portrayed perfectly.
The Dwelling Darkness chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow, this is amazing!
I don't think even amazing is a word good enough to describe your writing!
I love this pairing so much, and I am truly happy people are writing such beautiful, in-character fics about them. :)
Please continue your fabulous work. I look forward to more! :D
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
*shrieks* I love this one toooooo poor akari-chan :o ahahha. awww i wish there was more D:
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Can't you both just admit you love each other already? Sheesh, Men! X33

XDD
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
omg! this is just brillant! i just love love the flow of the story! beautifully written!
AlteredFire chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Who are you talking about when you mention 'blond'?
firestodust chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love your stories. They're written so beautifully and I especially like how you portray their characters, their exchange. I'm gushing, giddy, and short of literally rolling around the floor in an attempt to contain myself after reading. I'm not doing a very good job of it, apparently. Looking forward to reading more of your work X3 I'm still reading the manga so I haven't read your other one yet.
cupsuke chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
sooo here i am roaming through the hirato akari tag and i found a VERY nice and entertaining awesomely well written story :D i love it, i love your writing and..it's just amazing, the bantering and finally it's a longer story, enough time for someone to get to know the characters and how they would act by an author, just absolutely perfect, actually i hope for yet another part of that story, can't wait what solution akari would find, and how he'll manage to hide those marks, i can see hirato leaving them were they would be difficult to hide XD ah anyway, great work, hope to read more from you ;D
Anon chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Absolutely well-written. I was grinning from the start 'till the end whilst reading this. You have managed to keep them IC even when Akari swears. Haha Hirato sure is overbearing sometimes but i just love the interactions between these two.
Thank you and I hope you can write more for these two in the future
maripas chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow so cool!
BskiT chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
i think you're the one with the super-collider brain, Miss Azadari. great work as usual. so good that i'm running out of nice things to say about your stories.
lovebird requii chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Stop you? My dearest A, why on EARTH would I EVER do that? Another beautiful little gem from you that's making me kick myself for being too busy coding to have finished watching Karneval yet because I want very much to give you the reviews on characterization you want and deserve. If your other stories are any indication of the real, you've kept the boys in line with those, so take that for what it's worth? I absolutely love the way these two bicker and play their games. I do wish Akari could win for once, though. Hirati seems always to win, even when he "loses," as he did in Wingmen. Maybe that's just his nature, though.

By now, I'm afraid I lost my favorite line, but there were so many! Throwing the coffee (I imagine one of those split reality scenes where Akari does so, only to be reminded in the actual reality by Hirato's smug face that he restrained himself); the alliteration in "pretty poison" ( I love alliteration); Hirato's response to Akari's rude language...I'll just settle for my blanket of having adored your writing through and through!

Wonderful job, A I wish I could crank out such beautiful work as fast as you do. I take too long.

Requii
Faikitty chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ahhhh thank you so much for the dedication
( )οΎ‰

Perfectly planned out revenge, start to finish with no loose ends-how very like Hirato!

I loved this one, of course. I'm glad that you wrote it instead of me, because I don't think I could have captured the emotion in this like you did. I've told you before not to worry about getting the characterization wrong. You captured them perfectly again. Even when Akari says something as out of character as "fuck you," you manage to make it just as in character as any other time. His and Hirato's banter was near perfect too.

One thing I'm disappointed we didn't see (and maybe we did and I just missed it) was the follow up to Akari's reaction to Hirato's comment about him not monopolizing his mind. I'm not faulting you or anything. It's just the fangirl side of me that adored hurt/comfort that wishes we had seen more to that segment.

I think the biggest compliment I can pay you is this: I'm a speed reader, but I don't speed read your stories. They just mean so much more if I read them word for word. That's really rare for me; I only read things closely if I really enjoy what I'm reading. You've also managed to inspire me to write some more Hirakari fics of my own!
Yaana chapter 1 . 5/14/2013