Reviews for The Lucky Ones
Estoma chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I like the idea here, of the water the tribute so desperately needed being poisoned. It is very devious, and just like something a gamemaker would do.

However, I feel like you don't really need to give an introduction spiel after popping it in bold at the top of the chapter. Also, what happened to the killer? Stone seemed to be running, but there was no pursuit. I found that a little confusing.

I'd recommend you think about getting a beta to help you take your writing to the next level. And a good beta, perhaps Project Team Beta, rather than just a friend.

Cheers.
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Aw, this was so sad and touching. I'm guessing she died in the end?

I like the name; Iridescent Stone, it's realistic and funny because the first and last name relates to each other.
And the events in this chapter showed perfectly just how brutal the capitol and Hunger Games can be, even back then...
But anyway, great work with this chapter! :D
mikitty bast chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh gosh, Domi! This was awesome. Why didn't I read this early!? :( I really should of read this earlier. But honestly, this was really good!
marblesharp chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Your writing here is fragmented and, well, flows like the thought process of a dying tribute. It works in some places, like towards the end, but overall it's a bit hard to read. Still, I recognize that it was intentional.
I'd also like to hear a bit more about the first Hunger Games, or else which Games each chapter takes place in doesn't really matter.
Other than that, I think you paced this nicely. Nice job!
OkIvy chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I love this :) keep up the amazing work
-Annie and Ivy
Esther The Victor chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Aww :( he was goin to be a father and now his child wont get to meet him :( thats just sad if he was in 72nd hunger games that means that by the rebellion his child would be 3 well at least she doesnt have tk grow up with fear of being chosen
Esther The Victor chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Aw poor laurel but its better than dying at the hands of the careers, another great chapter :) not the death of a child is great cause its not, but still a great chapter. I liked your idea :)
Mollydolly1996 chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Liking this :)
FreestyleRevolution chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
This chapter was just AMAZING. The way you wrote the character and the thoughts was terrific. I can't wait to read more! :D
Esther The Victor chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
:( that's so sad poor Quinne she lost her parents now her brother :( update when you can
FreestyleRevolution chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Yay! Another chapter! You're such a talented writer and I love getting notifications saying you've updated!
Esther The Victor chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
I just love your story (: update when you can (:
Esther The Victor chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow your such a great writer I'm definitely going to love this story (: update when you can