Reviews for On the Edge of Consciousness
Eevastiina chapter 1 . 3/27
Lovely reading. Maybe cliche that patient falls for his nurse/doctor/whatever but like the story said: "It suits him".
Nice ;)
Yugi's sister death chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
You forgot to put "so without further ado, headcannons with KuroRiya"
Lol
slashingfruit101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
awwww this was so sweet and I couldn't stop cooing throughout it. seriously I love your stories
shinedownlvr4eva chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Well this was definitely interesting. Also the Lily of the Valley is one of the symbols in my youth group organization and I thought that was pretty cool that you put that in there. Most people forget about that particular flower.
TheAmericanPrussian chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Cute! I love it You're a really good writer, reading it feels like you've been sucked into the story!
BlackBloodDrinkerXD chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
KAWAII! such a cute fanfic! so damn fluffy and cute and GOD ITS CUTE! *jumps into blackhole of SuFin* C''''''''''''TE
captain eggbagels chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
The portrayal of Tino in a coma was spot on and vivid. It's like you're actually in Tino's head, nicely done.
AnimeFreakOfCouse chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Awh, you should keep going! I like this story!
demoness of music chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
MORE?! PLEASE?! THIS IS AMAZING!
Arachne Sama chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This was an amazing story! though admittedly it was a bit depressing.
Major chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Your one shot is beautiful. I love the story line and how the characters flow into the story and link together. Good luck with school life. Please continue to make great stories.
DancingOnRainbow chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Great story! I was always under the impression that coma patients aren't aware of their surroundings, it's a bit horrifying to think that they are conscious and trapped in their own bodies... But Tino wouldn't get attached to Berwald otherwise, so it has good points too :)
marissamd chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
It's ok kuro school can suck I know. Don't feel bad I'm just glad you don't just leave us here with nothing like almost all the other fanfictions I follow. But when you do get around to 14 days I'm positive I'm going to love it. Like all your other stories/oneshots.
macaroni-alchemist chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow, I love it! I always heard that when people are in a coma they can sense what's going on around them, and I thought it was a very creative idea to actually put it into a story! I always love how you portray SuFin, and I found myself squealing in delight by the end of this fanfic! I hope school becomes less stressful for you soon, and when it does please update Fourteen Days, ne? This one shot was as awesome as Prussia! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Had to read this, as I was looking for a Su-Fin fic anyway. Migawsh, this story is so sweet and more in-time with keeping a steady pace and not just being a huge wall of text. Thank you for such a darling fiction. I really liked it! 3