Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
mamita chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, hopefully follow soon more chapters, as happens Dean when he wants, and Cas the same, I love the couple CasxDean to my Dean is passive, look where you look, not because strive to make Dean as the cool or macho, because it is not, or that Cas was innocent or pure, do not look gay does not mean anything, and my family would not have any more, but I also like other couples with Dean, so still thanks and kisses.
potterbuncker chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Sorry I'm just laughing at a nest made out of feathers and dried cum.
kasey123 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Need more
SanValentino chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Aw..why is this marked complete?
AwesumBananas chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I like it... like alot!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
This is a slightly strange adorable story. Hope you continue.
SarahAnn1901 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I really like this so far. :)
lynn chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
yaaaaaeeeeeeyuuuuuhhhhhhh mpreg!

i cant wait to see also the CBL chapter! c:
Yellow Lion chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
why dont you post your ao3 stories here?
Yellow Lion chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
yeah mpreg sounds good its weird to imagine dean like that lol
axel chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
your ao3 stories are really good you should post them here!
finnn chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
fab! i cant wait till mpreg ;D
EMSmith chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I love this story. It's hot and cute and takes into account it's own Angel and Demon lore. Which I love! Awesome. I hope you do more.
Nemesis Horizon chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Loved the story! I wish you'd continue but I would be happy with the small sequel as well. :)

I'd like to see mpreg and fluff. Maybe all the way from when Castiel gets Dean pregnant to when the child is birthed? Of course, I wouldn't be opposed to more sex. :)

Also, I'd be interested in a little bit of plot with Gabriel and Sam's story.

I loved your other story as well, the Cupid one. It was good! :)

Can't wait for the sequel!
Yungmula chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Ooooo sammy gotz sum explain' to do! Lol
love this fic.
Your sequel should so be bout dean and cas building up to having kids-tha fluff, falling in love, n of course tha dirty sexy time :D
im dying to read sum more alpha! Cas and omega! Dean! I'll gladly bow and pray to u if u write one ;)