Reviews for Desperately Seeking Sam
Samayouchan chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
LOVED the ending! The whole story was amazing!
Samayouchan chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Omg, I was in tears at time reading this. The dialogue between Sam and Dean -ugh the FEELS!
ShivaVixen chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
... Pretty impressed with your writting of Becky, I still can't write her without trying to kill her off ...

I think the last time she tripped down a set of stairs ...
IcyFox West chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Wow, I thought I disliked Amelia. Good story, can we expect more from this verse ?
amandalynwood chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I do wish they would put the correct Amelia in the character list... Amelia N. (Novak) is/was Jimmy Novak's ( Castiel's) wife. The Amelia that kept Sam from Dean was Amelia R.

That aside... this story was amazing...
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
wow... Someone hates amelia.. lol..
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Ahhhhh more dark, twisted limpy/whumpy/whatever awesomeness. So obviously I loved it. xo
Jenjoremy chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
All I can say is that it's about damn time we got to Sam's point of view! Awesome chapter.
Jenjoremy chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
It is so past my bedtime, but how can I possibly stop reading here?' BOOM. Really? You ended a chapter with BOOM? You are not a nice person.
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh you are just so lucky I'm reading this after it's complete. I would be PISSED if you left me hanging here. And so I go to chapter two.
rukkusmaker chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Holy crap! That was so intense! I was hooked from line one! I love your stories! Gah! xD
americanbeauty252 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story. I expecially liked your character Bryan. I would love to see more stories with him, maybe some pre-series stories when the boys are teenagers. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing what you put out next.
shadowdancer33996 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I have always really enjoyed your writing, and you did not fail to amaze with this one. Thanks for all the hard work you put into your fictions.
wandamarie chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
i am in joying the story thanks
Engxty Piksy chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
wonderfully written with an equally wonderful ending :) great job!