Reviews for Monsters of the Wilds
nim nim chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
please go story chapter 10
Amvmaster chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
Ive been reading this and i would love to see more of this
Luna's Meow chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
Not sure about Granberia so far. She was a warrior through and through. Not a thug. She had honor. She was more Akuma than M. Bison. In making her a gang leader I think you degraded her a bit. She wasn't the type to fit being a monk... More like Ichigo from Bleach? Seen as a delinquent from her many fighfs while not actually being one? Just fights a lot to protect.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Monster Girl Quest in the Gamer Mahnwa world? And here I thought it would be just a Gamer in the Monmusou world. It'll be interesting to see how you pull this one off. Anyone else... But you've earned some trust.
GrimmPandaMan chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
So good, please update soon! This is great for my martial art fix~
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
HAHAHAHA Queen's inner monologue made me lol a lot. Also, Luka kicks so much as. WOOHOO.
GrimmPandaMan chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
WOOOOAAAHH SO EPIC! HAHAHAHA, I love the humor, the titles and the action! Your stories always get me so hyped! HAHA XD
Zardeon chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
Moon Young x Granberia OTP? :P
SSJwriter3 chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
I really really hope you haven't abandoned this story although hoping you'd return to a story after 3 years is a bit much. This was a great story and you are an incredible writer. Thanks for writing it.
Crowley chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
Was fun while it lasted.
Lord Sia chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
... I really need to start reading Girls of the Wilds again.

Awesome story! This, even more than the original!
Crimson Grave chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
A truly beautiful combination of series that seem to work just way to well together.

Truly, it hurts me to have stumbled upon it so late and that you have seemingly stopped it.
kabs9000 chapter 9 . 5/23/2016