Reviews for Monsters of the Wilds
Hehehehehehe inner maiden that's hilarious!
DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMN! THIS IS AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2023
Personally, i find the nickname Luka and their usage of it irritating. i wonder if Jae Gu Song can dissuade the usage if the name in the next chapter.
forestpas3 chapter 9 . 4/21/2023
For now, this is the best fanfic of GotW that I have found. I really enjoyed it. Tho, some chapters are a little too long and could have been seperated into two.
I hope one day it will be updated again
Touhara Naoya chapter 9 . 6/9/2022
Very good fic, great idea of crossover. Really loved it
Acetroyz chapter 9 . 5/31/2022
Rest in peace
Iman Najmi Izani chapter 9 . 6/15/2021
god it hurts to know that this won't be finished as there aren't any other Girl's of the Wild fanfic that are as good as this. With the no. of fanfics currently available out there, which you can count with your two hands, it just sad to see not many people paid much attention to it.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 9 . 5/10/2021
interesting.
ddani121212 chapter 9 . 11/7/2020
I just finished GotW and this was a pretty good twist on it. I enjoyed how their was more development in the characters and how Jae Su has more of a backbone he rarely uses.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2020
Can someone stop asking goddamit update!
He gone! Dead in IRL! Let him rest in peace!
anon chapter 9 . 1/26/2020
Next chapter when?
SpartanCore117 chapter 8 . 12/27/2019
Can this story continue please or at least can someone adopt it please. It's been 6 YEARS since it last up updated. What happened to you author? Does anyone know what happened to the author? Please anyone. This story is way better than the webtoon.
SpartanCore117 chapter 9 . 11/15/2019
Will this update soon? Does anyone know what happened to the author? Very funny good fanfic.
huongdaoroma chapter 9 . 9/4/2019
T.T I wish there was more! It was getting good lol
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2019
Please come back and finish this man...please