Reviews for Dark Tyranny
the-writer1988 chapter 6 . 4/14
Will you be continuing this? Its a rather fascinating AU and it would be wonderful to see it continued!
Silverbird22 chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Me: OH MY GOD IVE GOT SO MANY AWESOME IDEAS!
Sol: Do they include me?
Me:No but they do include Xylia.
Xylia: *spits out water she was drinking* Wait what?!
Me: Okay here me out.
In forever lost Aqua's heart was removed and it went to... Kairi giving her the ability to duel wield. And now we get to Xylia. Xylia is a failed replica of Master Xehanort who decide to abound on her because she was girl so she swore revenge... In the timeline where the keyblade graveyard fight went differently at least...
Xylia: IF YOU ARE SAYING IM HELPING THE BASTARD XEHANORT I WILL HURT YOU!
Me: no I'm not. In this timeline the replica thing still happened and Xy wasn't accepted but is living in Xehanorts stronghold and no one has noticed so one day (next chapter) she casts a major stop spell and gets every prisoner out (or at least Riku, Leon, Naomi, Sora and Lea) and gets them to Yen Sid but no one knows who she is and when they ask she only says 'One who hates your enemy which makes you a ally of mine' and also manages to absorb (because she is a being of darkness) all the darkness in Naomi's kid, and Leon that was put there by experiments, with the side affect of almost knocking her out. She then disappears with a final word to them being 'His time of falling is near, become strong for that day' to everyone including Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Yen Sid and Kairi who came to see what the commotion was about. She then disappears in a flash of light and darkness combined. When Xeha's final battle comes she joins the fight and frees the bbs trio killing her with her final words being 'Light and Darkness, when abused this happens to the universe, keyblade wielders, and everyone in the tides of the ever lasting balance, make the two sides of one coin live in equality, then peace can finally come.' And her memories become attached to a small dagger she carried so they learn her name and respect Xylia's finally wish and everyone is happy.
Xylia: I sound epic...
Me: oh and Isa was a spy for Yen Sid the entire time also, same with Zexion who says 'Why would I join forces with the man who killed by father' (Ansem the Wise) and Isa says 'Lea, did you seriously think I would betray you guys?'
Sol: you get a lot of ideas don't you?
Me: yup
Update soon!
Silverbird22 chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
This story is amazing! Keep it up!
Sol(one of my oc's): *in restraints* Let me at 'em let me at me I must kill Xehanort for what he did to my older siblings!(read my profile for her description)
Me: no Sol I don't think you can be in this story but you can "kill" this doll of Xehanort.
Sol:*summons keyblade and magically gets out of restraints* Die mother trucker *bashes doll*
Me: Well this is awkward. Update soon!
PrismRain13 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Noooo! Vani's making Naomi marry him! You should have her reaction to that in the next chapter! And Aqua, snap out of it! Mickey didn't desert you! He's your friend, he'd never do that! And yes, Riku and Leon, kick Zexion's behind!
dark nightmere chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I think that even though it will pain Mickey he should fight Aqua as Donald and Goofy run in to help the king but Aqua will see Kairi beginning to lead Seifer and the other members of the resistance out of the sandalot not willing to lose her prisoners she will blast Kairi into the wall with darkness giving Mickey the chance to unleash a light attack forcing her back as Aqua summons a corridor of darkness Donald and Goofy will chase after her to rescue Sora. I think that Leon and Riku should be having there own problems as Zexion and Lexaeus prove to be much stronger than them unleashing brutal combos on them as Lexaeus throws Leon over the stairs causing him to plummet to his supposed doom but slam his sword into the wall and manage to scale it while Riku is captured. I think that Xemnas meanwhile will be experimenting on Sora trying to increase the boy's darkness as he explains how Ventus returned to Sora's heart as he prepares to try and extract the heart after injecting darkness in Sora only for Donald and Goofy to arrive and save Sora stopping Xemnas from extracting Ventus but the darkness he injected into Sora will begin to create Roxas. I think that Ansem should smile as Riku is returned to him smiling wickedly as he asks if Riku had a nice walk as he prepares to inject darkness directly into Riku's heart and then will drag Riku to Naomi's cell aiming to have her help to corrupt the boy and destroy his will. I think that Naomi should love the room but as she knows that Vanitas is a monster and will never let her be free as she knows that as soon as she gives birth he intends to marry her as she then decides to try and stand up to Vanitas stating that no gifts will undo what he has done to her and that she would rather die than marry him and give him his dark offspring. I think that Vanitas should be furious that Naomi still has some little will left to stand up to him but he knows that will fade in time but she needs to spend a few more weeks in the dungeons to destroy the last of her will as he returns her to her cell he should be informed of Ansem's plan to destroy Riku's will but not agree that using Naomi with someone who has such light as Riku could be dangeress for his offspring and that he cannot allow. I think that Sora, Donald and Goofy should hurry down the castle trying to escape but are confronted by Aqua who would have recovered from her battle with Mickey and is prepared to stop Sora from escaping as they can use Sora to destroy the worlds and he most be stopped before he escapes.
BelieverofManyThings chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Thank you for updating :-D As always a fantastic chapter :-D Really looking foward to your next update :-D
Shadow chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Great story. Hope the heroes escape soon. Really excited for your next chapter.
dark nightmere chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
I think that Kairi should run off to face Aqua beleiving that her skills are strong enough to take her down but be easily beaten by the other woman who will smile as she prepares to take Kairi but Mickey will intervene. I think that as Mickey looks at Aqua with horror from what she has become he will fight her manageing to force her back but not finish the fight as Aqua falls back but Dounld and Goofy will chase after her. I think that Lea should come face to face with Xemnas as the dark corridor leads him there and be forced to try and fight off the leader of the Orgenization. I think that Sora should try to fight off Larxene and Marluxia but be easily subdued by them but Dounld and Goofy will arrive just in time to save Sora and fight off the two mumbers. I think that Riku should continue to try and find a way out of the castle and come face to face with Lexaeus who will challenge Riku to fight him to prove his strengh but Riku will be easily defeated by the silent hero. I think that Xemnas will smile as he looks at Lea knowing that he has fallen right into there trap and soon the other escapes will be recaptered. I think that Vanitas will smile as he looks at Naomi knowing that soon she will be there 13th darkness and then all the worlds will fall to darkness. I think that Ventus should interfene nearing the end of the pregnancy maybe a day or two before she gives birth and save the baby but Naomi will be lost as he gives the baby a perfectly balenced heart. I think that Ansem should try to force the darkness into Riku and break his will with Naomi's help but underestimate the strengh of his heart but as the darkness continues to grow in Riku over the coming mouths Ansem will smile knowing that his new host will soon be ready. I think that Sora, Dounld and Goofy should face off with Aqua in the entrance hall where they intend to escape from and be easily defeated until Sora calls on the light and unleashes a trinity attack forcing her back. I think that Mickey and Kairi should be lared to the keyblade graveyard by Aqua later in the story because she intends to kiddnap the princess once more and claim her heart.
BelieverofManyThings chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
OMG Great chapter :-D Wonder whats going to happen to Sora now. Really cant wait for your next update :-D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I have just discovered this and this story to say the least is amazing! I would like to see more about Sora if you are continuing and/or about Riku cause I like reading AU like this.
xStarx chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
This is a brilliant story. Love the storyline and the characters. This is really good. Hope you update soon.
dark nightmere chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I think that Leon and Riku should work on trying to escape the castle but get lost inside it's passageways evently coming out to prove of extanice where Xemnas will be consorting with Isa about his mission and to leave soon to capture the last of the radiant Garden restanice. I think that Naomi should always be simler to Vanitas because of all the experiments that Aqua and Vanitas have done to her would have broken her mind mostly. I think that Riku should finely be recaptured in the last two-three days of Naomi's pregnancy meaning he will not have enough time to make a proper bond with the girl. I think that Dounld and Goofy should set out to rescue Sora and Riku soon after Kairi begins her training but Aqua will have antispated this and launch her own attack on the Mystrius tower to try and capture Kairi. I think that Mickey should clash keyblades with Aqua but not know it is her because her hood is up but her skills and style of fighting should remind him of someone he knew long ago. I think that when Xemnas finely recapture Riku in the training rooms he will know that the boy is to late to save Naomi and tell him that Sora has abandoned him and already escaped and left him behind this will stregthen the darkness within Riku's heart. I think that Naomi should own twisted love for Vanitas should have began to grow from all this time being held captive by him would have slowly began to make her fall for Vanitas. I think that Riku should try to save Naomi but fail because her eyes will hold a perment amber taint to them as she looks at this strange boy while rubbing her belly showing lords of dark shockwaves. I think that Ventus should be the one who truely saves Naomi and the baby by using his light to fight off Vanitas darkness and Aqua's he should heal the baby of there darkness.
BelieverofManyThings chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Another great chapter :-D Loving it ! Really cant wait for your next update :-D
BelieverofManyThings chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
OMG. Just found this story. This is fantastic. I love the story line its really interesting :-D Hope you continue on with this I am really looking foward to your next update :-D
dark nightmere chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I think that Riku should end up in a cell of darkness because Vexen would have just come back from exmaining some of the priseners that where captured from Radiant Garden before giving his report to Ansem. I think that Ansem should recapture Riku and hual him back to the experiment room where he will strenghen the ropes so that Riku cannot escape again. I think that Sora should summon his keyblade forth to help him and Lea escape just as Dounld and Gooffy infaltrate the castle to rescue him and Riku. I think that Aqua should begin her experiments on Naomi in the next chapter but be interopted by the alarm sigleing that some of the priseners are trying to escape. I think that Xemnas should be the one who recaptures Riku because he will find him and bring him back. I think that Aqua should confront Sora, Dounld,Gooffy and Lea at the entrance of the castle with rage across her face as she aims to stop them with her keyblade pure darkness in her hand she should try to defeat the four. I think that Sora should be pushed back and almost defeated by Aqua who is stronger than him and has much more power because Ansem and Xemnas are still alive forcing him back but Dounld and Gooffy should come in and help him as Aqua throws Lea back into the force field she should turn her intention to the two animals aimed to destroy them for trying to help Sora escape. I think that Sora should climb up and together they should unleash a trinty attack that will throw Aqua back because of the bright light that comes off of it will injure her eyes. I think that As the four escape Aqua will know that they could be a treat and most stop them but first she will find Kairi and capture her. I think that Vanitas and Aqua should finish with the first experiments on Naomi and then move on to continue them. I think that Aqua should lead a hole bunch of heartless and nobodies to attack the mysterious tower and destroy it. I think that Mickey should be horrifed when he sees what Xehanort has done to Aqua and know that he and Kairi most stop the darkness once and for all.