Reviews for Muv-Luv: Breaking the Tide
Private Jenkins chapter 6 . 3/24
Man. I really wish you'd update... Because you hooked me hard and now I don't know what to do with my life... Lol cheers mate, enjoyed the fic
Is the update ready & raring?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Tsukiji Tae in: 'Cat-o-Fool Schoolgirl!' a story in which an ordinary schoolgirl, quite foolishly, allowed a mad scientist/genius/high school teacher to experiment on her and ends up in a world with only cats.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
"Yeah. A really, really great friend. A better one than he had ever deserved, in his opinion."

Aye, in what I believe are the infamous words of amaterasu translations, a 'noble confidant,' some might say.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
The greatest part about the source material is the characters. Despite the seemingly cliches at times (rei/kei for example) the characters carry depth through masterful storytelling. This is mentioned in the chapter, so I don't feel bad spoiling this, but BETA-verse Yuuko is often unreadable and acts quite callously, yet they send the audience how she feels through the subsequent events, nearly flawlessly. This reminds me a bit about that specific bit of storytelling.
dongaro chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Wow. Very nice so far. It's really got that feel of end game Takeru, and the whole hopeless (and yet some what hopeful) alternative world.

The fights are well paced and enjoyable to read. The plot is moving nicely and the characters are all in character.

I found this after only recently finding out about Muvluv being finally getting an oficcial release in english. I needed some Muvluv fanfiction to tide me over and this really hit the spot.

Really want to see how this goes. ALso maybe possibly more of a talk with the Hive mind in site 01? Regardless loving this story. It's really got that Muvluv feel going on. I noticed it hasn't been updated in a while but regardless this is definitely one of the best muvluv stories I've read. Thank you.
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Good and sad chapter
Please continue this story.
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
Good chapter
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Awesome intro
Lemacon chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
Thank you for working on this amazing piece.

I myself finished the Muv-Luv trilogy a few days ago, and have been struggling with the infamous "post-MuvLuv" depression. This story's been the perfect thing to alleviate the emptiness. It's fun, well thought out, and most importantly, hasn't devolved into Takeru beasting his way through the plot. I appreciate the consideration that's been taken with regards to characters that weren't developed as much in Alternative (Marimo, Yuuko, etc.). I also really liked Takeru's revamped conversations with his squad mates, and I'm hoping to see more of them with the A01 squad this time around. The Marimo segments and Yuuko segments have been great, I really enjoyed them as well. Though, I have some questions.

Is Takeru more or less the same age as squad 207 physically? Or was transported directly from Final Extra where he seems to have spent a few years in already?

In any case, I pray you pick this up again, since it seems to have almost been a year since this was last updated! To me it's best fic in this category right now, and I'd really like to see more of it. Happy writing!
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
Damn I have been gone for too long that I forgot to read some chapters.
SuperKinuhata chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
It's another Alternative (Alternative another loop) fanfic that seems to be the staple of Muv-Luv Fanfictions, but I like how this Takeru isn't that dense, having lived a bit in the Altered Fable universe before going back to hell. I like how well you execute and balance the romcom and action.
Followed and favorited. I hope you can update soon.