Reviews for Fine Feathers
me chapter 1 . 4/6
aaww sooo sweet omg. I hated Mary for a second.
SloanisSunny chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Lovely story! I adore Molly's wardrobe as an adorable part of her personality, and Sherlock's defense is perfect.

I actually got sorta creeped out when I was reading it, though, because it says you wrote it in May of 2013... with both Janine and the yellow ribbon bit. So, either you updated it since series 3 or you are slightly psychic!

Anywoo, awesome read. I'll be diving into more of your stories soon. Thank you!
Meridian Conk chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I've read this story a few times now, and I am just taken with it. I've read a few one-offs that read as love letters to Molly Hooper's wardrobe (HeayPuckett's Dress Appropriately springs to mind) but I keep coming back to this one. Just the idea of Sherlock defending Molly's silly pretty feminine comfortable clothing warms the cockles of my heart. I find the stories where someone convinces Molly to get a make over to be a betrayal of the character. Molly's clothes are part of who she is. She does always look mismatched next to Sherlock and his bespoke suits, but that's part of the appeal. Plus this is a man who wore a sheet to Buckingham Place so I think his suits are just there and available rather than any kind of "statement" on his part. Anyhoo, really like this story, well done.
ShimmeringWater chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I loved this story it was very in character for all of them.
Punknatch chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
hey i love it..i really want to read more of this! really
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
At first I thought that Mary was a bit mean for criticising Molly like that but then I discovered your evil plan and thought it quite sneaky ;P

Well done!
Jack2495 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Aww that was lovely! Absolutely lovely C:
englishtutor chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love your portrayal of the characters here. Nicely done! Very nicely done!
yay chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Mary baiting Sherlock was funny.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Whoa...that was awesome!
Girl Of Chaos chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
It's silly, but I can't put into words how good this little story made me feel. I have a smile on my face right now and I'll keep it all day because of it. Absolutely perfect. Thank you for writing it!
SWBloodwolf chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
this was so beautiful, and gorgeous and sweet! How you wrote sherlock was spot on and i am still totally gushing!
ebonyfox chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Wow! Really good! This fic captured, quite nicely may I add, the voice of the characters.
calicar chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh my goodness, that was the sweetest. What a fantastic strategy. I love Mary and she's not even on the show yet. I've never found Molly's clothes appealing before now. Thanks for this.
Potix chapter 1 . 5/15/2013