Reviews for Managed Care
Shire Fey chapter 18 . 8/22
I admit I don't get soaps but this story, this story is something that makes me want to turn them on but I feel like I would hate it without Kurt there. He makes this story whole. I hope you finish this someday or at least give a synopsis of how it would have ended if you have lost your muse for it. Thanks for the read.
May your muse always inspire,
~Shire_Fey
ryubin chapter 18 . 5/1
i sincerely hope you'll update this story soon author:)
the Kurt/Nikki/Lucky scene was probably my favourite yet
Rosey chapter 18 . 2/11
You should put Jason and Spinelli together. I love them together, and I can't stand Sam.
Brenna chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
This has to be the absolute best lines ever:

Elizabeth stared into space and paid no attention, finally holding out her hand, cupped toward the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" Sam demanded.

"I was waiting to see if a fuck might descend from the heavens and fall into my hand so that I could give it to you." She looked around quizzically and finally shrugged. "Too bad. No fucks to give."

You rock...
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
This is yet another crazy (in a good way) chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
I'm not a General Hospital follower, so reading this story really requires WORK for me, BUT I love it. You are one of the elite few who writes BAMF Kurt overcoming whatever life throws at him, and the world NEEDS more of that POV. THANKS!
Megachrisfan chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
Amazing as always., I loved it.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
Another amazing update!thank you so much
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Enjoyed the update! I can't wait to see what the group gets into while in the city. It should be very interesting with the cast of characters.
Thenchick chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
And I so can't wait to see Finn and Rachel showing up in Port Charles...If they indeed show up that is.
post more of this awesome fic soon
RHatch89 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
nice update :)
JasonDragon64 chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Yea! Have I mentioned how much I adore this story? Or how HOT Kurt and Nikolai would be together? Your muse must be working overtime, bless her. And bless you, dear Aidan, for continuing to bring these delicious chapters to your fans!

Plots and subplots, twisting right and left. How exciting! It would appear that everyone with eyes and taste wants to be in a relationship with the new hot doctor. Who can blame them? And what is up with Damian? I'm so eagerly waiting the next chapter to learn more.
Twizzy21 chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
This is amazing. I read all 17 chapters in one day, even though I have only watched Glee, the way you wrote this story makes me want to watch the other show. Please update this soon, its AMAZING!
Megachrisfan chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
This is amazing, just sat and read through the whole thing in one day. 2 of my favorite shows together. SO much drama and we haven't even gotten to the whole Spinelli brother stuff. Please update soon. I love this.
Thenchick chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
omg... a new post that requires me to re-read this amazing story... AWESOME! I like the addition of Rachel at the end but I wonder how Finn in Port Charles with Aiden,Nikolas, AND Jax would play out... plus the whole Spinelli is his brother thing...
Post more plz