Reviews for Managed Care
Brenna chapter 8 . 8/23
Best line ever:

What the hell had he gotten himself into, coming to this town? When had his life become a soap opera?

Reading your story over on AO3, but just had to tell you that you rock...
mshilly chapter 21 . 3/11
please keep writing. I love the story.
JasonDragon64 chapter 21 . 3/11
Excellent! And Kurt starts his harem, I see. Lovely, truly wonderful. Keep going, it's delicious.
Kurt is a BAMF! Erica Kane is a Queen.
Lucky is actually my favorite character right now, his apology to Jason in chapter 20 made me tear up it was that gorgeous.
Please make Jason/Lucky happen! PLEASE!
RHatch89 chapter 21 . 3/10
awesome update :)
Thenchick chapter 21 . 3/10
Awesome... Kurt investigating his own kill... POST MORE PLZ!
JuicyGeek chapter 20 . 3/7
Jason and Lucky... *fans myself*
That is just too much to handle! Oh how I wish to see more of them together. Such a good chapter. I love this story.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 20 . 3/5
Those Lucky/Jason scenes...damn...
anyway once again another amazing update
ladylookslikeadude chapter 20 . 3/5
I'm beyond pleased that this was updated! I take it that Anthony Zachara was the one he came there to kill, then? I'm also digging the whole Jason/Lucky thing, it's a really unique take on it.
Faithfan2000 chapter 20 . 3/3
Yay and update I can't wait for your next update hope it's soon
Thenchick chapter 20 . 3/3
Omg yay...a post to this awesome story that I now have to go re-read for the billionth time because it's awesome like that. Lolz post more plz
RHatch89 chapter 20 . 3/3
awesome update :)
IridescentStars chapter 20 . 3/3
This was fabulous~ I was extremely excited when I saw the email notification for the update in my inbox!
JasonDragon64 chapter 20 . 3/3
Kurt needs to list, and so do I. Of all the amazing twists and plot turns this story makes as I devote each and well placed word of your deviously delicious tale of intrigue. Are you by chance relayed to the late Dame Agatha Christy? Kurt has so much in common with both Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple! He's cunning, clever and downright unassuming until he delivers the final blow for justice. Then, he becomes quite the avenging angel. Well done!

Your muse is putting out like a pro this year and it would seem all the feather boas and lacy g-strings your fans have offered to the gods of smut and story telling have started to work. I sincerely hope this trend will continue. Your stories are just too good to miss!
IridescentStars chapter 19 . 1/30
This is addictive as fuck. It's extremely soap opera-ish and honestly that's somehow a good thing because it makes it fucking awesome. Like seriously please please please update this soon, begging you here. You've honestly become one of my new favorite fanfiction writers, because Jesus Christ you put so much emotion into your work and it is absolutely breathtaking.