Reviews for Windswept
DeeLov44 chapter 5 . 7/27
Absolutely loved it great writing couldn't stop reading until I was finished sequel?I would totally love it
Lolly1o1 chapter 4 . 6/18
I don't think I ever did say this but, I really loved this story! It had me in tears thinking about how her traveling campanions died off :( oh! But Shippo was still alive somewhere right? Anyways it goes to show what an amazing writer you are to be able to invoke such deep emotions in people! I love your writings!

Correction I did comment but I want to add this
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Nooooooo I need more! Haha. This was legitimately an amazing story! Loved it!
Darknessdawns chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
That was an amazing piece and by far one of the best Kouga/Kagome fics I have read. Hell its one of the best ones I have read period. I'm actually really sad there isn't more of it. I do hope you have written more works and preferably more Kouga/Kag or Sess/Kag.
InuNekoLexi chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
This was just what I needed. I was searching for a Kouga/Kagome fic with pups but this was perfect without them. Especially since they had to have continued his line later on in my imagination. I feel like you wrote their characters very true to form if she had been unable to return to the Feudal Era permanently.
InuFanJinx chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Absolutely wonderful story!
Kawaii KoKitsune chapter 5 . 1/7/2016
Oh my god this is so beautiful and amazing! This is definitely one of the best Kagome/Koga fics I've ever read!
priscila chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
*-*
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Love it!
Vena Grey chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
This is a great story. I see the "500 years later..." trope a lot in Sesskag, but you do a good job here of not only using it in a different pairing context but making it your own. It helps, too, that Kouga has always been my favourite of the Inuyasha guys...I loved seeing how you develop and mature him over the centuries. You do justice to him in a way many authors don't.

I did feel like the first two chapters were better paced and developed than the last three. I also noticed those two were significantly longer - the later ones could almost be combined. Nevertheless, it's well-written and very enjoyable. x
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS !
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Hands down, this has got to be my favorite Kagome and Kouga fic. Usually authors write him way more brash if he lives to the modern era, but you tempered that with experience, maturity, and the reality of time that had passed. Bravo! This is probably one of the best in character fics I've read (with the background you've given them).

DFC
Saholia chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
I love this so much! After reading Kagome/Kouga fits with almost identical plots, yours is such a refreshing tale! You write very beautifully as well, and I love that you take your time developing the characters interactions and personalities :-)
Snapps chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Wonderful story, I loved every bit of it. I especially loved the "fluff" tastefully added in and the more mature Koga (but with a healthy touch of his old self). I wish the ending was a tiny bit less rushed, but it was still over all an extremely enjoyable read!
Whispering Darkness chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
This was a nice story - the end was a bit rushed, but overall I liked it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »