Reviews for Windswept
Darknessdawns chapter 5 . 7/1
That was an amazing piece and by far one of the best Kouga/Kagome fics I have read. Hell its one of the best ones I have read period. I'm actually really sad there isn't more of it. I do hope you have written more works and preferably more Kouga/Kag or Sess/Kag.
InuNekoLexi chapter 5 . 5/18
This was just what I needed. I was searching for a Kouga/Kagome fic with pups but this was perfect without them. Especially since they had to have continued his line later on in my imagination. I feel like you wrote their characters very true to form if she had been unable to return to the Feudal Era permanently.
InuFanJinx chapter 5 . 3/27
Absolutely wonderful story!
Kawaii KoKitsune chapter 5 . 1/7
Oh my god this is so beautiful and amazing! This is definitely one of the best Kagome/Koga fics I've ever read!
priscila chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
*-*
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Love it!
Vena Grey chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
This is a great story. I see the "500 years later..." trope a lot in Sesskag, but you do a good job here of not only using it in a different pairing context but making it your own. It helps, too, that Kouga has always been my favourite of the Inuyasha guys...I loved seeing how you develop and mature him over the centuries. You do justice to him in a way many authors don't.

I did feel like the first two chapters were better paced and developed than the last three. I also noticed those two were significantly longer - the later ones could almost be combined. Nevertheless, it's well-written and very enjoyable. x
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS !
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Hands down, this has got to be my favorite Kagome and Kouga fic. Usually authors write him way more brash if he lives to the modern era, but you tempered that with experience, maturity, and the reality of time that had passed. Bravo! This is probably one of the best in character fics I've read (with the background you've given them).

DFC
Saholia chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
I love this so much! After reading Kagome/Kouga fits with almost identical plots, yours is such a refreshing tale! You write very beautifully as well, and I love that you take your time developing the characters interactions and personalities :-)
Snapps chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Wonderful story, I loved every bit of it. I especially loved the "fluff" tastefully added in and the more mature Koga (but with a healthy touch of his old self). I wish the ending was a tiny bit less rushed, but it was still over all an extremely enjoyable read!
Whispering Darkness chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
This was a nice story - the end was a bit rushed, but overall I liked it!
theladypantera chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
That was a wonderful story! (I also love Kag/Kog stories in any form). I loved your detail and even though I miss the smug, arrogant Kouga, the way you wrote him was so believable! I cried when I got to the part where he tells her about InuYasha and the day she was born at the hospital, thought I'm surprised that she never got to meet shippo again, he must still be alive right? In any case, beautifully written, well done. Thanks so much for sharing! Bravo!
dorcas chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Like I said, thank you for the privilege of reading this beautiful work. :) You make it believable and likable. I don't know how this isn't a more popular pairing! (I'll get shot for this, but at least it has more foundation than SessKags.) I liked how Kouga was sweet and naughty simultaneously...like how he does with physical contact: partly it's his wolfly instincts, and partly why any of us touches a loved one. And FINALLY she responds! Thank you again, and I hope I'm not asking for too much if I hope to see more of this nature from you, though don't get me wrong, this is just about as perfect of a KK fic as I've seen.
dorcas chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I apologize for ghostreading thus far; I was so excited to read something with Kouga in a good light and the other characters still in character I had to continue. What impresses me the most about this story is that it's totally in character-you really did us the favor of keeping a non-canon story as close to canon as it could be. The other greatness of your story is your impeccable grammar. Thank you for writing this!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »