Reviews for I Love You With Every Shattered Piece
Lunar Iris chapter 24 . 7/17
How could you!? They cannot be without each other-that is nonsense. Someone just needs to say the L-word, and they can both take a huge sigh of relief, because they love each other so much. They do! They have to be together already. You're. So. Mean! *cries*

I have come to the realization after going back and re-reading a few chapters, that England does this distance thing, and only calls America by his country name. It is very interesting. Is that one purpose?
DaringEMAE chapter 24 . 7/17
Oh my goodness that made me so sad! I really hope things do get better.
~EMAE
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 24 . 7/16
Bashing my head against a wall because these two are killing me. Maybe Canada should yell at them while wielding his hockey stick and then they'll finally say they love each other.
I honestly could marry you. This story makes me so happy!
WinterSpirit13 chapter 23 . 6/7
Feels.
This story is great, and aghhh feels. Great job on writing.
madsbouc chapter 23 . 6/7
Not bad. Keep updating!
Ita-chan18 chapter 23 . 6/4
Ciao!
Aww :c this story always hits me right in the feels, but that's just what I love about it! :c Anyways, I really hope something good happens soon :/ My poor heart1 I feel sorry for alfie and artie...I really hope they have agood ending! ANyways, nice chapter!
Happy readings!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 23 . 6/4
As always, this was a knife to the heart. It kills me that Arthur tops, if only because it means he has control over Alfred in a way that seems more like Stockholm syndrome than love
Toot poof chapter 21 . 5/27
I was about to ask for RusAme but you brought in a greater ship that I will not fight with.
Poot Toof chapter 19 . 5/26
WHAT TO DO?
STOP HAVING SEX, THAT'S WHAT.
Annngggst
I want happiness introduce them to some babies or puppies or bunnies or something this is heavy stuff
Toot poof chapter 17 . 5/26
It would be too /mean/ to end the chapter there? Instead you ends with two sobbing heartbroken nations?
YOU'RE DESPICABLE
I like that please keep writing I have finals this week and next week and I need this to get through them.
Foot poof chapter 15 . 5/25
Nooo nooo this isn't good I read another one thinking it would get better and it did but now I am sadder yesterday was memorial day so I'm really full of American pride so I'm proud of Alfred but I'm really conflicted you are writing this really well congratulations
Foop toot chapter 14 . 5/25
Wow ok thanks no more "one more chapter"s for me this was sad thanks I needed this right before finals thanks tons this is perfect I was waiting for this yay this is perfect I am not sad at all or crying crying is a thing that I am not doing what are you talking about
Toot foop chapter 13 . 5/25
Dang it France isn't a total doosh. :(
That's probably for the best though. I stumbled across this story on my laptop a few days ago on your tumblr and I fell in love with it! I have been using FF to read it on my phone (please excuse me for not logging in) and I should really sleep but just one. More. Chapter...
Desu-yo chapter 22 . 5/17