Reviews for I Love You With Every Shattered Piece
Toot poof chapter 21 . 5/27
I was about to ask for RusAme but you brought in a greater ship that I will not fight with.
Poot Toof chapter 19 . 5/26
WHAT TO DO?
STOP HAVING SEX, THAT'S WHAT.
Annngggst
I want happiness introduce them to some babies or puppies or bunnies or something this is heavy stuff
Toot poof chapter 17 . 5/26
It would be too /mean/ to end the chapter there? Instead you ends with two sobbing heartbroken nations?
YOU'RE DESPICABLE
I like that please keep writing I have finals this week and next week and I need this to get through them.
Foot poof chapter 15 . 5/25
Nooo nooo this isn't good I read another one thinking it would get better and it did but now I am sadder yesterday was memorial day so I'm really full of American pride so I'm proud of Alfred but I'm really conflicted you are writing this really well congratulations
Foop toot chapter 14 . 5/25
Wow ok thanks no more "one more chapter"s for me this was sad thanks I needed this right before finals thanks tons this is perfect I was waiting for this yay this is perfect I am not sad at all or crying crying is a thing that I am not doing what are you talking about
Toot foop chapter 13 . 5/25
Dang it France isn't a total doosh. :(
That's probably for the best though. I stumbled across this story on my laptop a few days ago on your tumblr and I fell in love with it! I have been using FF to read it on my phone (please excuse me for not logging in) and I should really sleep but just one. More. Chapter...
Desu-yo chapter 22 . 5/17
Plz finish..
Italy-Kun chapter 22 . 5/17
It's really good, but it needs a better ending. But any way Good job! I really loved it. Amazing feels... It broke my heart mamy times! Best fanfic I've ever read!
flawsinthisworld chapter 17 . 5/10
You bitch! D:
But that was really hot and sweet!
But still you bitch!DX
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 22 . 5/9
Yaaaay! Early birthday present! Now why can't these two just admit they love each other and have amazing sex?
Lunar Iris chapter 21 . 4/16
I have mental alarms going off. I'm not sure Alfred should take Ivan's advice. I can't see that Arthur will react very well. Whatever his reaction, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
little sopheria chapter 21 . 4/13
Dear Lord, Russia, don't suggest something that would made things worse (or, maybe, that's for the better, who knows. I really hope for the latter!). Thank you for the chapter!
jeejee12 chapter 21 . 4/11
KYAAAAAA! Sorry total fangirl over Russia. I love RusAme (I love England and America too.) China and Russia are an alright couple. Loved this chapter and hope for the next one soon!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 21 . 4/10
I love how I see the notification for this in my email and my first thought is "Well, this is going to be painful". Less feels than usual but I still want to smack Alfred.
Lunar Iris chapter 20 . 4/1
Wow this chapter was a deep slash through the heart. How can they get over all this pain and hurt and misery and oh dear me. My poor heart.