Reviews for I Love You With Every Shattered Piece
Lunar Iris chapter 21 . 4/16
I have mental alarms going off. I'm not sure Alfred should take Ivan's advice. I can't see that Arthur will react very well. Whatever his reaction, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
little sopheria chapter 21 . 4/13
Dear Lord, Russia, don't suggest something that would made things worse (or, maybe, that's for the better, who knows. I really hope for the latter!). Thank you for the chapter!
jeejee12 chapter 21 . 4/11
KYAAAAAA! Sorry total fangirl over Russia. I love RusAme (I love England and America too.) China and Russia are an alright couple. Loved this chapter and hope for the next one soon!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 21 . 4/10
I love how I see the notification for this in my email and my first thought is "Well, this is going to be painful". Less feels than usual but I still want to smack Alfred.
Lunar Iris chapter 20 . 4/1
Wow this chapter was a deep slash through the heart. How can they get over all this pain and hurt and misery and oh dear me. My poor heart.
jnashvillie chapter 20 . 3/16
I AM SO FRICKIN HAPPY YOU UPDATED ! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORYYYYYY (and I'm not complaining at all cause I love the story line but will they make up soon?)
DaringEMAE chapter 20 . 3/15
This part of a platonic relationship is hard when you're trying to stop carrying feelings.
Good chapter!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 20 . 3/15
This story breaks my heart. Like, just when I superglue it back together an am like 'yeah, that looks alright' a notification for this story pops up and shatters it. Again. Like every time.
LadySaffire chapter 19 . 1/11
Wonderful story all the way through, from the beginning to it's currently last chapter. There are very minimal spelling errors and the descriptive words you use tend to be a bit repetitive. But that doesn't change the fact that it's an awesome story.

On a more important note: I hope you get better soon. Take as much time as you need to recover, because your health and well being come first. So, until your ready and feeling well enough to write without any type of ailments, I'll keep you in my thoughts, wishes and prayers.

-LadySaffire
CONTINUE THE STORY PLS IT'S REALLY GOOD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Lunar Iris chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
So many emotions! I didn't actually expect that scene at the end of the chapter. My heart just broke. I'm so hooked on this story.

Arthur really should think a bit more. It's so heart wrenching the way he yanks on Alfred's emotions, even though it is so clear that he loves him. And, Alfred acts so young, poor baby, he just does what he's been almost conditioned to do. Love Arthur however he can get him. It is quite the destructive relationship that they have. How will they overcome this? I am eager to find out.

There are a couple things I would like to point out. You switch tense between past and present a lot; it can be rather distracting. You also tend to be rather repetitive with your descriptions.
jeejee12 chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
Woah way to get revenge America :( But you hurt yourself in the process. Poor guy.
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
;-; the feels

Speaking of feels, I really hope you feel better!
Jason chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
I have to say this was the best fanfictio i HAVE ever read thus far. Whoever wrote this deserves a round of applause. Please continue I don't know. It was really good. ! :DDDDD I got goosebumps lol
little sopheria chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Hello. I just had the pleasure to finish reading the chapters in this fic and I had the need to leave a review. First I, literally, love the feeling-developing in this fic, from the beginning when Alfred discovered his affections towards Arthur are not completely brotherly related, to the fact that Arthur himself was affected by the same problem; the love-hated connection between Francis and Arthur (I really appreciated the way you put them) and the last chapters... they were amazing! Now, I really love Arthur topping (and the way you've write it is great, at least, for me) but, I was wondering, if maybe, at the end of the story, Alfred would tops for once (because I love Arthur tops, but also love switching parts). I'm looking forward to read another chapter and see where it goes. Thank you so much for the story and keep going! (P.S. Sorry for my mistakes that'd, undoubtedly, be here, but english is not my mother tongue).