Reviews for The Popsicle
onewearyheart chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
I wish this is in "archive of our own" and I wish there are more axl/sue pairing fan fiction because there are so few that I've already read them all. I'm so addicted to this ship. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
i liked it write more plz
Fan01 chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Axl could overcome guilt. Now he and Sue can be together.
Fan01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Sue took the initiative, I didn't see it coming.
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aw thats really cute... You should write more! Xx
everlastingtrueromance chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Write more please:) new story?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
U captured Axl and Sue perfectly !
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
:-) I really like Sue and Axl together and have to try really hard to distract myself that it is completely morally wrong! Seriously! I actually convince myself that they are cousins (still wrong but not as bad!) or just friends even! Xx
impracticaljokers chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Oh, my god! This is the best Axl and Sue story ever! I wonder what happened after they fell in bed :) anyway, GREAT STORY :)
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
When I actually got the update, I *squealed*. LOUDLY. I almost did a "Sue Victory Dance" cos I was excited to see an update to the first chappie, since I thought it was bit of a cliffhanger. I thik you've done both Axl and Sue justice. I've just added your story to my Community (aptly titled Lumberjack Lawyers). I hope you'll write more fics with this pairing cos there aren't much fics here on FFNet with this awesome pairing.

Pretty please?

I'm also working on quite a few multi chapter Axl/Sue fics so I could contribute to helping promoting the growth of this small minority that needs to be heard.

Keep up the AWESOME work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I would really like a part two. Please.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I'd love an 'after-reaction' fic, maybe have Sue all confused and struggling, while Axl is all 'casual' 'blow it all off' but secretly wants to do it again... maybe have an guy 'in the picture' for Sue (one that's eerily similar to Axl) and have Axl manipulate that the date doesn't happen, saying it is for Sue's safety, but is for his own selfish reasons.

Maybe Sue & Axl does 'it' again.. perhaps at a party (perhaps dubious consent involved on Sue's side - maybe she's tipsy or drunk, but Axl still 'takes' it as he thinks it would be the best he can get.
impracticaljokers chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Hope you continue soon! This story is getting and will get more intense... What will Axl do to convince Sue that he didn't mean his expression and feelings? Please do! Love this! :D
Ti chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I think u should update or write more on this plz
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013