Reviews for Dandelion Wishes
Oh wow this is really sad because now they know what's happening and know their son it's sad that in a few months they would not be able to recognise him . I guess like it was mentioned in the fifth book (harry potter and the order of the phoenix) that that's the harsh reality of war even tho it not real it's sl so sad because they won't be able to buy him a weeding set when he turned two
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Ah, this is adorable!

I love the way you've shown baby!Neville here - the characterisation seems pretty age appropriate, which is always lovely to read in a kid!fic, mainly because of how rare I find it is to come across.
I also really liked the way you've shown him interested in plants at such a young age - especially the way that he's more interested in the intact dandelion, though most kids his age would be fascinated with the flying fluff.

Frank's beautifully written here - his pride and joy in Neville come across wonderfully, and it's really easy to imagine him as the proud father.

The line about broomsticks on his second birthday broke my heart into pieces, because we all know the elder Longbottoms aren't around then, instead residing in St Mungo's, and it's a bittersweet end, the reminder of what is to come.

This was lovely - well done! :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
A really beautiful scene that is even more touching when you remember what happened to them. Keep writing
Rebekah chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Aww, this is sweet : )
erm31323 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
So sweet! I loved this, such cute parent/child bonding!
wickedtatha chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
My my, I almost cried after this! I loved it! The idea of Frank and Alice spending time with Neville is amazing!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
*flails* This is sickenly fluffy which is like my absolute favourite thing in the world.

Fluffy parent/child is the best! This was so adorable and showing Neville's future well :D

Great job.