Reviews for Chains
ThatElenaBitch chapter 14 . 9/7
I love this story so much! Your writing skills are absolutely amazing! I really hope you will update this story soon, I can't wait to see what will happen next!
cwsquared chapter 14 . 6/21
Oh no, oh no, this is such a dark and horrible story but I absolutely adore it! You're writing is so amazing. I FEEL for them so much and you get my anxiety up with every sentence. I am so terribly worried for Beatrice and what is going to happen to her in that house and what she will allow to happen to her just to help Todd. I pray that if what I think is going to happen happens that Todd steps in and loses it to help her.
inabellclo chapter 14 . 11/10/2017
this is quite entertaining I am scared though of what will be happening at the party. But I know he won't be getting Johanna from it poor Bea will be presented as a whore won't she.
Un chapter 14 . 6/18/2017
You write so beautifully. I hope to read new material from you, soon.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 14 . 5/31/2017
I'm late, but I'm so glad you've updated again! I missed your stories. :)
commandercosmo chapter 14 . 4/21/2017
Gosh, it's been so long! I was so excited when I saw that you updated but I haven't been able to read your updates until now. Thank you for your decision to continue this fic, I had almost completely forgotten about the little community I was a part of years ago !
TinkerbellxO chapter 14 . 3/27/2017
It is so good to see you writing again! And especially with this story. I love it! You've outdone yourself too. Please update soon?! ️️️
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 14 . 3/14/2017
Damn I was hoping there would be a kiss! Oh well. Can't wait for more!
qazxdswerfvgt chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
Oh...poor Beatrice!the day is coming...say the escene of the bloodied hands was kind of erotic...is that was the purpose good job! thanks for the update!see yah!
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
Can't wait for more!
micayladepp chapter 13 . 3/4/2017
Hello, darling! Oh, I've missed your writing terribly. I've spent so much time rereading each one and i've always wanted to message you and talk to you! I'm so glad you're finishing the story. the chapter was beautiful. i love ya 3
qazxdswerfvgt chapter 13 . 3/4/2017
Ohhh! thanks so much for the update! i was losing hope but us a really good fic so i can't bear no have it in favorites! is such a good news that you think of finish it! thanks a lot! love sweeny! poor Johanna! sweet child! thanks again see yah!
Frosty dreams chapter 13 . 3/4/2017
This was so good! I'm so glad you decided to update it! I actually reread through this not too long ago just for the fun of it, so it makes me happy to see you continue it!
Banjaxed Bird chapter 12 . 10/1/2016
This is so good! I love the complexity of Beatrice and Sweeney's relationship. I hope you'll be able to update sometime. I'd love to see where this goes.

- BB
Diving in chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Please tell me you're going to continue it.