Reviews for Rewoven
Darth Breezy chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I came back to this story after re-reading the two 'young Leia' pieces, looking for inspiration on writing a young boy, and found it as heart-wrenchingly beautiful as ever... Thank you for still remaining an inspiration after all these years.
AviviyaKenobi chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Finally they kissed! I loved every chapter of this story! Keep up the good work!
miaokuancha chapter 14 . 8/31/2008
I was directed here by Darth Breezy.

What a beautiful, beautiful story. Achingly beautiful. Is there one in which you trace the beginning of Bail and Obi-Wan's relationship? If so, I would like to read it. In the mean time I am proceeding to Labyrinth and Batter My Heart.

mkch
Code name Anrui Yuy chapter 13 . 6/10/2007
I spent almost an hour trying to find this story again, gods I'm so glad I did though. So beautifully bitter-sweet
Becky chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
I got hooked on your writing when I started reading "Becoming Neville" (which is absolutely amazing, by the way) and I have been going back and reading your other stories. I think it is amazing how realistically you can write every character. Sometimes when I am reading your stories I start to think that they really are a part of canon, and I have to remind myself at the end that they aren't so that I don't end up getting mixed up while I am having canon discussions with my friends. Amazing work!
Vee017 chapter 11 . 9/19/2005
A much more complete sounding reason for why they couldn't just hop over and free Shmi. Though would anyone really know she was bought and freed? Ah well, and it was good hearing it from a senator too. I liked their little chat.
Vee017 chapter 10 . 9/19/2005
I loved it! Anakin's slavery had to come to play out sometime in their relationship. I loved how you did this.
Vee017 chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
And the nightmares begin. Obi-Wan always comforts him and sleeps by his side to chase the dreams away.
Vee017 chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
Aw poor Bail. I really like him in this story. This is probably the forst time I've read a fic where he'd been really in there. Excellent chapter.
Vee017 chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
"Please, please let him like me."

This is perfect. Obi-Wan and Anakin's relationship is written so realistically, I can see them playing out this way.

I'm even okay with the slash, I prefer ObiAni but given that he's 9 right now, I can deal with Bail for the time being. I love his parents, and Alderaan. Such a great place, and I love how you've written everyone.

I'm so glad I checked out the C2's which is where I found this lovely:)
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 13 . 9/2/2005
Right. I've just re-read the fic, and I SO want you to write the trip to the tattoo parlor. It would be so cool. Please, PLEASE write it! PLEASE!

Hopefully,

Nini.
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 14 . 8/25/2005
That was so unbelievably sweet. Truly, amazingly mushy, but so well-written that I hardly even noticed it!

Really, Obi-Wan and Bail Organa in a romantic relationship - when I read that all I thought was "What?" But as soon as I began to read it made perfect sense. It seemed so natural, the way you write it.

I absolutely *adored* Obi-Wan and Anakin's slowly forming bond. It was done very well. And Ani's brother-bond with Bail was absolutely charming :) The way he brought them both closure with Qui-Gon's death was so sweet. Poor Bail, he thought Obi-Wan'd never warm up to him again, did he? The end was so cute. Now I'm imagining the trip to the tattoo parlor. Could you maybe write that? It'd be a very cool oneshot, lol :D

All the best, love your writing (going to check the rest of your fics now; as you can see, I've been going through your profile XD)

Nini, the Electrocuted Sheep.
Jess chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Wow! I was a little unsure when I started this story...but you did an incredible job! The Obi-Ani relationship was unbelievably touching, and the Bail-Obi relationship wasn't exploitative at ALL, but well-written and loving. Great story!
Shezan chapter 14 . 2/19/2003
Darth Breezey sent me to this story, and she was absolutely *right*! Very nice, very well observed and written. I'd never seen Bail & Obi-Wan's relationship in that light, but you make it work.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/30/2002
very cool story please write more