Reviews for Second Shift
Jasmyne19 chapter 91 . 12/31/2015
Omg, this was a great story! I loved it. I couldn't stop reading it. You are an amazing writer. :)
BigSister2 chapter 91 . 12/5/2015
This story was amazing from beginning to end. I tried to binge read it, but it took me like a week. So many great emotions circling through this story and it made me feel for the characters. I loved the bond Seth and Dean had and then both reconciling with their family's and making it through the struggle of drugs and all the while having great amazing hot sex. Thank you so much for writing a great story.
Champbrose chapter 91 . 10/21/2015
Just wanted to say I found this beautiful trainwreck about a week ago and I wasn't going to read it bc it says still in progress and not been updated since 2013 but honestly it's the best Ambrollins I've ever ever read. It was dangerous, scary, and so fucking sexy at the same time. Your Dean and Seth are so different yet so perfect. Their sex is so fucking sexy and seeing Dean take control Seth and put the fear in him like that. Jesus it was just perfect. Definitely put me on my toes. Their love story is one I'll forever be in love with and Dean over coming a drug addiction all bc of help from his family and Seth. Honestly there for awhile I thought Dean was going back to prison. They aren't this mushy love sappy couple all the time and that's what I love about them. They're rough and nasty and down right psychotic lol. I know you didn't make it to 100 chapters like you wanted but where you ended it was perfect. Starting their lives and careers as wrestlers together. THEY'RE SOULMATES!
pleaaaassseeee chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I know this is the one that you are into as a story, and as someone who has read your other stories, i have to say this is better as far as describing events. I can see mxjoyride's influence, and along with your natural talent, it is stunning.

I just have one small request:
would you, maybe, possibly, consider writing a Sheamus/Roman Reigns fic?
I love that pairing, and I think you would do really great at it,
I love your stories, and if not, that's cool.
Just thought I'd ask...
SRsabih21 chapter 91 . 8/24/2015
This Freaking book was amazing. I'm crying right now cause it ended and it was so emotional. Not to mention Deans little speech in the end. Never going to forget this book. Never Ever!
WrestlingFanfictions101 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This is one of the best stories I've read. I've read it over and over and just reread the first chapter while leaving a review & I went onto the second without thinking about it. Well, I absolutely love this story & feel you should do a spinoff of WWE now with them;
Kailynn chapter 91 . 6/11/2015
I just spent three days reading this. It was so amazing. Well written and full of life. Thank you so much for writing this! Through the smut, tears, and feels I loved it all completely! Such a wonderful job!
Lily chapter 91 . 5/22/2015
I was your fan. But you are liar! I'm waiting for other story LONG All . you are disappointed.
AlysaKhater chapter 91 . 1/11/2015
Spent the entire weekend reading this. Great story! Loved every second of it!
Guest chapter 91 . 12/15/2014
I miss this story so bad. I go back and read it all the time. Definitely my favourite Ambrose story out there. I know you're probably busy but if you could ever revisit it with a sequel or something, that would be absolutely amazing. It's such a perfect mix of smut and deep complex story. Love it.
StarFame chapter 91 . 11/14/2014
I am just speechless. I know I'm soo late with this story but it doesn't take away the emotion I felt reading this. This is an AMAZING story. Best Fan Fiction I've ever read. I got so emotional invested in this its not even funny, that last paragraph had me bawling. Everything was done so perfectly. Every character had served their purpose & were amazingly written. From Ambrose to Seth to Thomas to Don to Reby to Chris to Rex the cat. Such attention to detail that made it realistic & gripping. I hated you after the 10th chapter because I knew I was gonna be depressed after I finish this story :)

Every Arc was perfectly done. From their first meeting & Car rides to work, their first night out with Kaitlyn & Sheamus, their First kiss, their first time having sex, their Kinky sex, Ambrose's reconciliation with his Grandparents, Seth getting back into Wrestling, Ambrose getting into wrestling, Reby getting involved, Ambrose's Drug Addiction (Perfectly done), The Intervention (My Favourite Chapter), Ambrose's stay Rehab, Ambrose's Comeback & Seth and Ambrose getting signed to Major Indy Promotions. The Story never got boring & Whenever it slowed down it picked up with a Huge Bang.

I'm soooooooooooo sad it's over, I don't think I can ever watch Ambrose & Rollins on TV again without thinking of this story. But tbh it was the perfect ending & deep down I think it's best to leave it there (Even though I'm missing it already *Cry face*)

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for this amazing story & making such an thought provoking, intelligent, tear jerking piece of art.
KailahBoo11 chapter 91 . 10/9/2014
please write more i need to know what happens please do they makto the it to philly and do they make it the wwe and does dean go back on the drugs and seth want happens to him please tell use
trixie6693 chapter 85 . 10/4/2014
I was totally enveloped by the mood, the sensuality, that all encompassing emotion of total love. Really tugged at my heart. But I'm a hopeless romantic...
Trixie6693 chapter 82 . 9/29/2014
Hot, sexy, sensual...Seth owned this one. Nice change of oace...
Trixie6693 chapter 78 . 9/28/2014
I am so into this, I wish it would keep going or there would be a part 2...