Reviews for A Bad Name
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Niiice story. I like it!
Kohl chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ahhh I read this earlier today and just realized I hadn't said anything. Oops. SO anyway I just love the fact that the amnesic dead guy has it more together than everyone else in their little group. Dotsy is the best. Seriously Hanna's reaction was just heartbreaking, and here comes everyone's favorite zombie to make everything better. D'aw.

Well, really, I loved everything, which should so not be a surprise, but hey.
FattySkeleton chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love you.
so much.
gosh, hanna was made of angst and the dead man fixed everything.
perf.
Sharlown chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I need to just... I'm going to just... Just lie here... Just for a little bit... And cry about how perfectly wonderful and adorable this is. I love when the story is from someone's perspective that isn't Worth (Not that I don't already love him to bits, OH GAWD, I DO.) And Conrad always reminds me of a puppy. A cute, stiff, huffy puppy. Or a bat. He's cute as a bat too...! Anyway, I just wanted to sing praises to this little slice of the series, and I cannot wait to see future installments, if there are more! If not, I'm satiated and will enjoy the replay value of your series! I have already lost count of how many times I've read from first to last.

GNEE! Keep up the fantastic work, deary!

/goes back to giggling on the ground