Reviews for Remember Me
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
Such a sad chapter
elleste chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Hey, I read your story and I liked it. I hope you are gonna continue writeing it.
It would be cool if something really bad would happend to her.
How does it feel like to have readers all the way from Finland?
( I am from Finland)
Stunner911 chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Great chapter like his reaction
Guest chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
Woah
superkittykatgirl chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
Heyyyyyy wanna know how you can drag the story on longer? :3 I'm not exactly sure how but Bella could manage to get real amnesia and no one believes her.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
I actually really did like the reaction! Not bad, and I liked how you surprised us with Edward taking Bella to his house. That was really cool! I hope that the next chapter will be posted soon!:-)
Katarina956 chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
I feel so bad for her. It wasn't all her fault. Wanting revenge seemed like a pretty reasonable reaction. I've felt like that before. Hopefully he understands how she feels. She shouldn't feel so guilty.
kouga's older woman chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
I hope they can get past this.
Lionnara chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
Looking foward to epilogue and healing process and forgiving and strengthen their relationship
karencullen2007 chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
I'm glad it's finally out there. To be honest I hope he doesn't take her back right away. But it will be nice to have them finally together again.
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
He should forgive her. He drove her to this.
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
Maybe she will
I think Edward knows but he's going along with it as its her coping mechanism.
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
Good job hope Bella will remember Edward .
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
Good job and a little sad , and Edward is bring Bella to the prom . Keep up the good work .
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
Hey, told you I would read your story.:-) And I LOVE IT! I CAN'T IMAGINE A BETTER STORY! SERIOUSLY! This is the first story that I actually LIKE because all the others were not how I liked it. Because, I never really liked ANYTHING about twilight that was not written by Stephanie Meyer. But, this one! It blew my mind! I can't believe how amazing it is! I honestly truly LOVE it! Okay, I really want to see when Bella confesses. I think it is going to be at the prom. But I have a question. From which are you doing this, the book or movie. Because it looks like a mixture.