Reviews for The Marksman
I really loved your story it was interesting and funny
EvilDime chapter 58 . 1/8
This was fun!

...So, how likely is it that you do eventually write an epilogue?
I'm just asking because if it's unlikely, you should set this fic's status to 'complete'. I nearly didn't read it because I thought it's unfinished and abandoned.

Also, you mentioned at some point that you may go back and re-arrange this fic a little. If you do, there's one logic issue you might want to address: Sherlock disguises himself in the beginning in order to befriend John without Moriarty knowing who he is. But then John moves in with Sherlock, and suddenly that's not an issue at all - no one cares, apparently, that John is now living with one of Moriarty's enemies (which should have made him highly eligible for a rare treat: death by sniper). The only point of interest is whether he's also shagging said enemy. I find that in this light, Sherlock's initial disguise seems a bit pointless.

These were my favorite scenes in this fic:
The beginning, with John going to the police to report a crime and nearly ending up eating his gun; the shoot-out at the pool and John's subsequent confusion; Ahsan's cameo appearance XD; "Great, I'm a lavender train wreck.", John exiting the shower at gun point XD; Oscar's comment on John's blog about John's C4 adventure; and John's realization that if getting dragged after a plane is actually something nobody in their right minds would find exciting, then naturally, he did. *ggg*

Overall, a lot of fun. Thank you for writing and posting. :)
EvilDime chapter 54 . 1/7
Ahsan, really? XD Nice!
EvilDime chapter 25 . 1/2
What I still don't get: Anthea picked John up with the limo after his talk with Mycroft. So how did he end up alone in the rain again for people to rob? Why didn't she take him home?
EvilDime chapter 22 . 1/2
*LOL* I love John in this chapter!
Also, I thoroughly approve of your take on Anthea. She's great. The bit about 'mobile phone abuse' is a real killer. XD
Old Ping Hai chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
Love the cleanup! Actually, I love the whole chapter but the cleanup was stellar!
Old Ping Hai chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Awesome chapter ending!
Old Ping Hai chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
army food bully! LOL yeah!
Old Ping Hai chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
LOVE the idea of Moriarty following the convention of no sex until the third date LOL
Old Ping Hai chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Maybe you were born just so you'd be here tonight to help ruin my life...wow, great line.
Kitsune Spyk chapter 58 . 9/16/2014
I loved the end it was perfect... I didn't want to review earlier because that would mean it was actually over and I was in denial... I look forward to the epilogue and any extras...

I also wait eagerly for you to find that parallel universe.
Quiet Time chapter 58 . 9/14/2014
And it's over! I'm relieved to see a Sherlock who is considering John's needs, even if he is still doing so from a very self-centred perspective. It's progress! It gives me hope that one day he'll grow up enough to participate in an equal relationship.
I'm a bit saddened that there is no sequel planned. I'd have loved to read about how this particular Sherlock evolved to the Fall, for instance. Oh well, there's oneshots to look forward to.
Thanks for writing and sharing such a fun adventure - especially given that I was anticipating a very different type of story at the outset.
birdie7272 chapter 58 . 9/13/2014
I have spoke with Rosie (it's okay for me to call her that, but me and Captain Jack are the only ones). She said, unfortunately, Alternate Sendai is in the parallel universe with her. She says she enjoys the Johnlock cannon very much and she is saddened by the fact that we do not have cannon Johnlock. As soon as she and her human Doctor figure out a way to cross over to our universe, she will call me on my "mobile".

In the meantime, I'll just read your other works and cry over this one being over. I'll also stare at clocks whenever I have the free time in hopes of opening up a rift in time and space. (I won't do it for too long though. I know that can be very dangerous).

You are brilliant and this story was amazing ;)
107602 chapter 58 . 9/12/2014
Thank you so much for the updates and the entire story. It was lovely. Good luck with all your future stories. :)
power0girl chapter 58 . 9/12/2014
Oh that's a spectacular ending! I loved all the rambled retelling of the bits we missed, and such a lovely ending. Well done you.

Ta