Reviews for The Marksman
vh132 chapter 22 . 4/21
For the moment it's my favorite chapter ! Thank you I really liked !
He will knock four times chapter 49 . 2/27
I know what's happening. I was laughing and snickering at it.
Magda the Magpie chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
That is the most adorable shouting match ever! I'm loving this fic so much. I'm glad you commented on my fic so I got to find yours. I don't know whether to devour it or savour it yet. Your John is awesome, I see you like the BAMF John as much as me!
Knyle Borealis chapter 58 . 4/25/2015
Excellently done! It was wonderful, through and through. You even improved with every chapter, which I thought would be hard to do when you had me giggling on the first. Thank you! Keep it up!
Knyle Borealis chapter 34 . 4/24/2015
hee. You're really having fun with this little fluff story in the A/N (not to be confused with a/n).
Guest chapter 58 . 2/11/2015
I really loved your story it was interesting and funny
EvilDime chapter 58 . 1/8/2015
This was fun!

...So, how likely is it that you do eventually write an epilogue?
I'm just asking because if it's unlikely, you should set this fic's status to 'complete'. I nearly didn't read it because I thought it's unfinished and abandoned.

Also, you mentioned at some point that you may go back and re-arrange this fic a little. If you do, there's one logic issue you might want to address: Sherlock disguises himself in the beginning in order to befriend John without Moriarty knowing who he is. But then John moves in with Sherlock, and suddenly that's not an issue at all - no one cares, apparently, that John is now living with one of Moriarty's enemies (which should have made him highly eligible for a rare treat: death by sniper). The only point of interest is whether he's also shagging said enemy. I find that in this light, Sherlock's initial disguise seems a bit pointless.

These were my favorite scenes in this fic:
The beginning, with John going to the police to report a crime and nearly ending up eating his gun; the shoot-out at the pool and John's subsequent confusion; Ahsan's cameo appearance XD; "Great, I'm a lavender train wreck.", John exiting the shower at gun point XD; Oscar's comment on John's blog about John's C4 adventure; and John's realization that if getting dragged after a plane is actually something nobody in their right minds would find exciting, then naturally, he did. *ggg*

Overall, a lot of fun. Thank you for writing and posting. :)
EvilDime chapter 54 . 1/7/2015
Ahsan, really? XD Nice!
EvilDime chapter 25 . 1/2/2015
What I still don't get: Anthea picked John up with the limo after his talk with Mycroft. So how did he end up alone in the rain again for people to rob? Why didn't she take him home?
EvilDime chapter 22 . 1/2/2015
*LOL* I love John in this chapter!
Also, I thoroughly approve of your take on Anthea. She's great. The bit about 'mobile phone abuse' is a real killer. XD
Old Ping Hai chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
Love the cleanup! Actually, I love the whole chapter but the cleanup was stellar!
Old Ping Hai chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Awesome chapter ending!
Old Ping Hai chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
army food bully! LOL yeah!
Old Ping Hai chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
LOVE the idea of Moriarty following the convention of no sex until the third date LOL
Old Ping Hai chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Maybe you were born just so you'd be here tonight to help ruin my, great line.