Reviews for A Nice Place to Visit
herbie851 chapter 6 . 2/25
Sooo I realize that it has been almost 2 years but I still hope you follow this story up with another. You created a nice little world and I'd love to see where it goes. :)
20000 WPM chapter 2 . 1/30
Sherlock's French is hilarious and I can't wait to see Mycroft's seduction plans.
Immortal Supernatural Freak chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I loved this so badly! Definitely my favourite Johnlock/Mystrade fic so far!
Wing of Darkness chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
MAGNIFIQUE! :))
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Fantastic! Absolutely incredible!
Mystique84 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
WTF is with the egg?

By the way, excellent story, Fully loved it and it was so sweet! Going to your page now to read your other fics!
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I have this drinking game while watching the show, every time Sherlock is an arse, you take a drink. You're pretty drunk by the first third of the show.
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
This whole piece was just gorgeous! Amazing French scenery, lovely romance and a touch of angst - I'm so happy and I hope you go on to do the next one in the series! Thanks for writing - I know this is going directly on my favourites list!
librarywitch chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Well done. Loving one of the Holmes boys would be a full time with overtime job. I think you have begged just right. Well done.
evie chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
This is the second time I've read your story. I still want to know what John and Sherlock are going to do with the egg :)
\
Drawing water on fire chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
oh jeez
AkiraNatsume chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Awe. Yeah for happy endings. More chapters please.
Honourable chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Very satisfying story and resolution, K. Pitch perfect for each character. Sometimes Mycroft needs to be reminded he IS a man and not just a functionary of the government. The moment when Sherlock, the last person Mycroft wants to take instruction from tells him even THEY deserve good things, and then, almost in defiance, embraces John-I'm still shaking my head at the perfection of that. That Mycroft must learn this from his brother, and that Sherlock is willing to share this with him, not smugly, not arrogantly, speaks eloquently to what lies underneath all the sniping. Brava, Brava, Bravissima! I am eager for what all of them manage to work out upon their return to normalcy in London!
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
This is very good, I like seeing Mycroft unsure. Can I live at that villa, please?
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
OMG! John and Mycroft outside the kitchen?! I seriously laughed until there were tears in my eyes! So Very Good! Wonderful story as Always! Looking forward to More! Thanks so much! :-D :-D