Reviews for A Kiss and the Odd Souffle
Whouffle-Shipper-Forever chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
These oneshots are just too adorable! Love 'em! :)
DiamondMockingj chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
This is so adorable. Will u do more? Such a cutesy story. I absolutely loved it. !
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Please do more and I love clara jealous
Borshy chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
.ever.
adorkablealyssa chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
okay there this girl on whatpad who has your story word for word as her own. It called a Whouffle collection. She has your tumblr name on it.
eyes-front-soldier chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Continue?
CelestiaEstella chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
It's amazing and hilarious! I love it!
AnimeWhoLockDiaries chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Lol loved it
Christmas is gonna hurt chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Wow! This is amazing! Congrats on writing the first au I've actually liked. Keep up the awesome work!
AtLoLevad chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Ah! I've had this open for days now and I never could find the time to properly review it. I absolutely love this one! Of course the Doctor would go out grocery shopping and come home with a puppy! I liked Clara's reaction, it showed that they're a couple that fights as well and isn't always perfect. This was just spectacular- I can't wait to read the next chapter! )
guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
idek why im crying this was beautifu :')
snowy scarf chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
awww! that's so sweet! You're really good at writing, plus you write some of my favorite stories so its good that your back I was starting to miss you :) I wish I could write as well as you your simply amazing at this. I love all of your stories, but the whouffle I can't resist! I can't wait for the next one-shot! Please update soon!
goldfish57 chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
I hope you're going to continue with these stories! They're so fun to read and so very cute! Please continue!
classicrockdean chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
I'm so happy I found this collection of stories! They're all so wonderful and cute and asdfghj; I'm just sitting here in a fit of giggles. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
are you freaking kidding me? this is sooooooo good i wanted it to never end!