Reviews for Non-disclosure Agreement
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Best man has a new meaning
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
:) loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
:-)
sue1zide chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I appreciate the look into E's mind-set. It helps to see where he's coming from & explains some of his actions. Thank you.
LdyPhantom chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Interesting...I am looking forward to seeing how this is going to play into the story.
Annie Jones chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I loved this chapter - this peak into Edward. I know you were worried some might not like it but I think it is fantastic! You do not have to agree with things a character does in a story to appreciate a great story and I am so curious to learn more about Jacob being a Second and how Edward got into this group and it's rules! I hope you write more on those and more from Ed's perspective :)
EilidhOg chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I have become addicted to this story line and eagerly await each new installment. I am glad that you decided to post some stuff from Edward's POV, but I really hope you are going to explain some more about why it is such a big deal that Bella was a virgin.
secretdesire22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Well, hmm... I understand what edward is insinuating, but I'm curious as to what it has to do with bella being a virgin. I guess we'll find out soon enough
scareDcat chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Ooooh!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
If Bella and Jacob are expected to begin a physical relationship while she's with Edward, .out. period. end of. Sorry, but I'm not even a fan of Jake. Friendship is one thing, mostly if he's her gay friend, but that's about the extent of it. Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyy oh why did you have to pick Jacob for this part and why is it even necessary? Ugh...what to do? This just makes me want to fold.
edwardsgirl007 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is utterly ridiculous! I agree with another reader that said their group must think pretty highly of themselves. I get, and enjoy, the discipline thing and think Bella should probably be spanked everyday just for general purposes, but "assuming" that this is what she'd want? I'd pack my stuff and walk, after giving Edward a piece of my mind. Hell, maybe Bella should find a second for Edward!

This does have me wondering if I want to continue reading...
Fanatic22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Um I'm just really confused.

So since she's a virgin he gets to pick her second boyfriend/ husband in case he dies?

If that's the case this little group thinks way to highly of themselves! How would they even know that she wants to be with the second?

I need more Epov to explain the rules of this group in more detail.
NickChick22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
O. M. G. I love it yet can't bear it at the same time! I can't stand the thought of Jacob yet it's so sweet that he wouldn't leave her unprotected! I support it 100% but now I'm all the more anxious for the result, and her reactions!
MyBabyBlues chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I enjoyed seeing things through Edward's eyes. I have to admit that I did not see that coming, the "second" part. But, I knew something was amiss ... I just hadn't figured it out yet. Thanks for sharing. :)
vballr217 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
OH MY GOD! So Jacob...and Edward...Bella. IT MAKES SENSE!