Reviews for Two for One
Tiberius T chapter 30 . 6/28
I love your story, please update soon, I need to read more:)
Nadia chapter 30 . 6/26
Update soon! This is great!
Bumblebee'76.2820 chapter 30 . 6/22
Update soon pleeeeeeeeeease!
sesspunk chapter 30 . 6/16
please please lease update!
Its been over a month please make another chapter soon I would love to read more.
Can't wait to read more :)
Brilliant love the chemistry
Please make another chapter soon I would love to read more of it.
I like your story.
Please add another chapter soon I would love to read more.
AngelWitch96 chapter 30 . 4/29
Update please! Lovin' it! Cx
Curlysue chapter 30 . 4/27
Just wanted to say Thank you for being the first author i've found to write a story that to me is exactly what i'm looking for and exactly what i want to be reading.

I love the way you are involving luna and blade, and i think it works well in the story line. But i am glad some of it is different. I would love to see more 'flirtations' (Erotic situations) between Riddick, Blade and Luna. I love how she reacts to their attentions. It'd be nice to see more from Riddick and Blade's point of view though. Really looking forward to more chapters!
Omg! This was amazing! Totally read the whole thing in one sitting! Plz plz plz update soon! Can't wait for things to get steamy. ;)
WritingIsLifeNotAHobby513 chapter 30 . 4/8
AMAZING chapter, of course :) Glad to see you've updated. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 30 . 4/6
Oh my god girl I'm so glad your muse has returned I look forward to this story daily. I can't wait to see how long Riddick and blade are going to keep trying to convince themselves that they feel nothing romantic towards Luna. Also since it's Luna'a 1st time how do you have it when she loses her v card?