Reviews for Two for One
Please update soon! This is the most amazing story ever!
kristy marshall chapter 31 . 8/11
Amazing writing, taking this movie and adding the twist with blade was great. You have me addicted now and I request you write more of it.
ScrewballBRaine chapter 31 . 8/5
If you're going to hold chapters for ransom people may just stop reading. Never assume that you are the best writer there ever was, no one is that good. Even published writers would have issues finding readers if the pulled stuff like that. I have stories I haven't updated in two or three years, but that's because my writing is pants, not because I'm holding them hostage.

Your attitude aside the fic is good. Weird in some places, but good. Was Derek yours? Or is he from the Blade series? I googled him but had no luck so I'm curious. I'm curious to see how you portray the next five years or if you just skip over everything an go straight to Chronicles of Riddick. Could be interesting.
LoveLace chapter 31 . 7/1
I loved this story so much! I can't wait for you to update :) Luna is like my spirit animal, and I love the addition of Blade to this. I really want to know what happens in the next part of this story!
midnight84118 chapter 31 . 6/30
hope to see more
Please please continue this story! It's my favorite one all over this site. It's so great, love the idea, love the way you write Blade and Riddick.
shatteredstar21 chapter 31 . 5/29
yummy !
ShadowHunter97 chapter 31 . 5/23
this is a lovely story don't make us wait any longer please
Xovercrazy chapter 31 . 4/28
Hello this is amazing please don't make us wait a year.
Anastel chapter 1 . 4/27
Still waiting for update.
Xovercrazy chapter 1 . 4/25
shadow says an extremely winny child. STOP BEING ON HAITUS THIS IS TO AMAZING TO LEAVE BEHIND!
deathredsnow chapter 31 . 4/20
Ive read your story multiple times and i enjoy it every time. I just wish i could get the chapters sooner. I know you need time to write but I'm worried about jack, and whats gunna happen to luna she doesnt know the details of the world shes in. I love your story and i anxiously await your next chapter so please if you can hurry.
Eric chapter 31 . 4/20
Please dont wait a year. My heart couldnt take it.
Johnnyboyfool chapter 28 . 4/18
Dang dogg! That was wicked sweet fight scene!
Argo chapter 27 . 4/18
I'm enjoying your story. I enjoy the detail you put in certain pieces. I hope you continue to bring such interesting chapters. Though when it comes to blade if you could have mingled his story with riddicks somehow i would have found it highly amusing seeing not only riddicks fights but vampires chasing them as well hilarity