Reviews for Two for One
Freddysgirl21345 chapter 1 . 4/13
:) :) love it
LoveShine chapter 25 . 4/8
Hey!
Where's the sequel? I need the sequel!
Hey! HEY! Hello!
Shadowoftheblackdeat. I need more.
Please :)
Queen-of-Earth chapter 25 . 4/8
OMG! I can't wait to find out what happens between those three! I just watched a Fast & Furious marathon and now I just have to find my Blade DVDs. Hmm, I wonder how their going to react to the truth, and are you going to extend this into Riddick 3 and the upcoming Riddick 4?
Atlantean-Child chapter 25 . 4/7
Whoop nice story.
Fan of Your Work chapter 25 . 4/4
I love your story! I can't wait to figure out what happens between Blade, Luna, & Riddick!
alexandriajames96 chapter 25 . 3/28
I love this, plzz hurry to next chapter.
you have really got to add some more chapters because i really love your story and ya' left me on a cliff hanger. i want more. please!
xwildxdreamer chapter 25 . 3/23
I demand more please? Your fic is one of the few that inspires me to write more on my own. Though I'm slacking there. But more please yes and soon? I might expire from the wait :P
Jordan91 chapter 25 . 3/23
Hello :)
Just found your fan fiction and it is amazing :))) I wish I could be in Luna's place,lucky girl. Anyway I really hope you do not give up on this story yet. It's so so good and I really want to know what happens between our trio :) well I hope you update very soon, you have another fan waiting!
Transformers' BABY chapter 25 . 3/22
I LOVE this chapter more please
Dr.whololz chapter 25 . 3/22
Love it soooo much update fast seriously
Dame LeeLee chapter 25 . 3/22
Can't wait for the next one!
Nashira Kozoroh chapter 25 . 3/22
j'adore vraiment c'est géniale, tuas un talent fou pour remanier l'histoire originale sans en faire un truc ennuyant
Monarchslayer chapter 25 . 3/21
continue continue continue please this is like my fav