Reviews for SoMa Family Drabbles
Tsukikari chapter 1 . 5/31
I LOVE it! I can so imagine this happening! Oh, but one little note- (nitpick-y, I know) Black*Star and Tsubaki's first kid would be a weapon, not a meister, seeing as he's the firstborn child of a Nakatsukasa who has the transformation-ability-thing (Tsubaki). The kid would have the ability to switch between weapons, too.
Ezume chapter 1 . 4/26
Lol, I loved reading this. I liked every part of it. I especially loved it when Maka was pregnant, and at her Baby Shower, very cute! Keep up the good work! Chou!
Poisoned Pink chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wow... That was so good! It had a perfect mix of humor, family, friends, and romance. I laughed so much while reading this. But when Kid gave Maka the baby symmetry kit I nearly fell out of my chair. Great job!
IvoryRose888 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Yeessss so perfect I literally forgot it's not canon. Perfect as always.
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Very wonderful. I liked this a lot, though I think it might have worked better if you broke things up into chapters
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
XD These were so homey and cute, I loved it! They reminded me a lot of when I was a kid! (Says the girl who's only thirteen... but whatever) This really hit home, they were adorable and perfect and just so IC it was amazing! :) Great job on this!
skelekc chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
THIS IS AWESOME ! You should write more. This is exactly what I was looking for hilarious cute family one shots
me chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
AWSOME more more more more more
Whispered Winters chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Thi s makes me cry and good god KARI AND SHADE and SOULS STUPIDASS JOKES I just, this is so perfect and cute and I can barely feel my cheeks right now I'm smiling too much sweet lord KID AND HIS LITTLE KIT FUCK THAT WAS PERFECT AS HELL
this is perfect. yOU ARE PERFECT.
ugh. enough said.
Niry chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Arghhhhh, I want more Soul Eater the next generatiooooon! Shade is so adorable I want to squish him. Funny since his name is SHADE, which is more ominous-sounding than either Spirit or Soul. I want ShadexSophia! I would like Blue*StarxKari, too, but since we haven't seen much of them, I'm trying not to fall in love with them just yet because I don't want to be heart-broken if they won't be together. I love the warmth between Soul and Maka, but I really do like the kids very much. I wish we can see more of them.
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh my feels this pairing inflicts on me
random-anime-gurl chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
XD oh my goodness that last part i don't think i've laughed that hard in a week! hope you keep writing this one! it's a great story!
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That was so sweet! How does this not have more reviews? Anyway, I had a blast reading this! It's well written and you made me laugh several times. Kari's ladybug prank...only in Maka and Soul's household would that happen XD wonderful job, I loved every minute of it!
Blue Blooded Phantom chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Aww Too adorable! Kari and Shade are just too cute I wish you could write more
Phanny6 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was a cute story i loved every second of it