Reviews for Hybrid Theory EP - Porcelain
ArchlordV chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Awesome story! As for who Zangya should fall in "lurv" with, MoriMori_EYE, I vote Sauza (Salza), Cooler's right hand man. It sorta fits, both of them being powerful underlings of a hideously powerful master and they both are blue! (Zangya's a little on the paler side, but still!) Here's hoping for more great work from you, The Sh33p!

D.X.
perrin chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
I must have missed this when it first came out. I really like the way you have developed her character. This little side story just fleshed her out in more detail, explaining more of who she is and why she's like she is. Character's brought in with no back ground in the original story are alaways hard for me to care about. But even before this story on her I really liked this girl. The verbal sparring between her and piccolo have been one of my favorite parts of your series. I hope their's more of her to come, I think she is a great supporting character for the main ones. Keep up the good work.
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
*flinches at Zangya's past* Ouch.
MoriMoriEYE chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Uh, I'm not sure whether you've posted this 'fic a really long time ago and have already discarded it into the big pile of forgotten shit, but I really liked it. Zangya... Movie Number Nine WAS cool. But now who is Zangya gonna fall in lurv with? Hmm, I hate Videl... do Gohan. Hmm, Piccolo's cool as well... Feh. Whatever. Jus' do it quick; can't wait to read the next one.
diamondgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Thought it was fabulous as usual, and nice to see a full explanation about how Zangya got involved with her old crew in the first place, but I noticed an inconsistency-in here, you say Krillin and Juu aren't married, but a little earlier in the Hybrid Theory series you mentioned (or maybe implied, I'm too lazy to dig it up at the moment) that they'd already gotten married. You fallin asleep at the keyboard or am I getting my signals crossed?