Reviews for The New York Times Affair
Katescats chapter 1 . 4/29
Hi just read your story it's BRILLIANT the way you more the action along is great. But Please, Please can you Please write more of your story.
betababe chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Brilliant! Characterization- perfect on all! I saw both shows when they were originally broadcast. (Yes, I am that old.) Your plotting is excellent, and your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are faultless. Such care for the story moves the action along without the reader having to guess at what you are saying, and displays your skill in writing.

I am sad to note that the story was published so long ago. This indicates that you have lost interest in it. I would very much like to see it continue. May the muse inspire you some more!
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I have enjoyed this every time I have read it (and do apologise for not reviewing before). Very cleanly written, the two universes have been meshed beautifully, and the characterisations, reactions and interactions read true all the way.

I would love to know how this tale plays on, and if the muse ever wakes for this again I’ll gladly return. Still, even as it stands it’s been a pleasure to read, and I’m sure I’ll come back to it again when the yen strikes me.

Thanks.

~Gyre
crane50fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I check back a bout every 6 months to see if any thing has been added. I'm glad to see 2 new reviews in 2009 and that people who never saw The Equalizer are enjoying this.
Teri chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
While I have never seen the Equalizer (but have some idea of the characters due to some wonderful Sentinel Crossover stories) I have become a recent fan of the Man from Uncle. I very much enjoyed this story and I hope you may at some point be inspired to add more. Thanks for an enjoyable story.
Karon chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I loved the story-expecially Angelique's shock, and the enterplay between Napoleon and Illya.
Ian Dugan chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
More Please.

Just awesome

All I can say is "more"

Ian
barbara chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Wow, what a great story! I have recently discovered U.N.C.L.E. fanfiction and I love reading great stories like this one. Please continue as you have piqued my curiosity!
daveykins chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Great story indeed!

Any connection with Section 1, and the same named organisation in "La Femme Nikita"? An interesting cross-over possibility if it is :)
Batwoman chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
That was great. I've never seen Equalizer, but still enjoyed this story. Can't wait for more. hehehe :)
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
I loved watching The Equalizer on A&E years ago, and I have fond memories of The Man from UNCLE. Seeing these two together is a intelligence/Spy lovers dream come true! PLEASE, PLEASE continue this into chapter 2, and get Solo and Kuyriakiun up to date for the early part of the 21st century!