Reviews for Daughter of Broken Vows
DeborahMascena chapter 29 . 10/12
Update please!
I don’t think Andronika should still forgive them... yet. I know they probably turned her mortal and abandoned her only because they were desperate and thought that her dying a mortal and having a peaceful afterlife would still be far better than having her be thrown into Tartarus for freaking eternity by Artemis’ own uber-paranoid, control freak father. At least I think that theory of mine was the reason you had them make her mortal and leave her. After all, no other theory makes sense except one’s that would reveal them to to be selfish and cowardly or just indifferent. But being that you have written her parents as the good guys, I can only assume my theory is correct. So with that being said, back to my opinion that Andronika shouldn’t forgive them quite yet. SHE after all still doesn’t know why her parents made her so much weaker and then left her as an infant. They have never told or why or even implied they were desperate and thought they were just trying to protect her in the only way they knew at the moment, so why have you written it that she has slowly warmed up to them in recent chapters? Who the hell would? Ever? Like I said, they did not reveal their true motives in trying to protect her to Andronika, so why is she thawing out? Whatsover? She should hate their fucking guts, pardon the french. But she should. Anyone else would take that as them being cruel, indifferent, and cowardly. Turning their own baby into a mortal and giving her away? It would look like they were just trying to cover their tracks for themselves so Zeus wouldn’t find lut about their broken vow. Bringing a Big Three child into the world, a fucking uber powered goddess at that. So they turn it all but half human, abandon it, and then just seemingly move on and hope Zeus never finds out. That’s EXACTLY what ANYONE would assume. So again, I don’t remotely understand the forgivness. Plus dont they know just how all the more vulnerable they made her? They had truly desperate not to see it. A goddess turned fucking mortal? Can one imagine all the more potential dangers for their poor baby? They made it so damn easy for all sorts of bad things to just come right at her. Not to mention she’d likely inherit at least some of BOTH of her parents enemies! How stupid! Also the amount of humor you shove into the story constantly is out of place and getting annoying too. I hoped this would be some epic story full of adultish dark elements that Riordan left out entirely for his young audience, but apparently my hopes have been misplaced. The humor not only seems excessive and lut of place, it seems try-hard at times too. Since you barely update this story anyway, might as well start to re-write it better. It definitely needs the improvement.
Calamity J chapter 29 . 8/31
Molten silver is reddish-orange.
Satre chapter 29 . 8/19
you are awesome! I love your writing
Lalyh17 chapter 29 . 8/15
Ton histoire est tellement géniale ! J’espere Que tu mettras a jour rapidement.
APOLLO YOU BETTER NOT CHEAT BETRAY OR HURT PERCY OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE ARTEMIS AND POSEIDON AND POSSIBLY HADES TO DEAL WITH! (Kinda picture hades as an overprotective uncle who wants to adopt Percy)
Just wanted to say, I’ve read a lot of fanfiction and this is without a doubt my favorite. I read this first a while back but decided to reread it today. I really hope you update soon.
Scribleyellow chapter 24 . 7/19
A shark named Bruce? "Fish are friends, not food"
Ryebread chapter 10 . 6/23
Everyone says Poseidon is powerful because he controls 70% of the earth but the sky is basically just the atmosphere so Zeus controls all of the area above earth
Redreader5 chapter 1 . 6/11
It’s a great story it immediately caught my attention will there be a sequel in the future?
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 29 . 6/9
Please update soon!
alice.fazio13 chapter 1 . 5/31
Please update
SeaweedBrain chapter 29 . 5/19
Please please please update!
Your writing/spelling is better than some people who have spoken English their whole lives! I really love your fics
Super
Jbacken chapter 29 . 4/28
PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY