Reviews for Daughter of Broken Vows
Scribleyellow chapter 24 . 7/19
A shark named Bruce? "Fish are friends, not food"
Ryebread chapter 10 . 6/23
Everyone says Poseidon is powerful because he controls 70% of the earth but the sky is basically just the atmosphere so Zeus controls all of the area above earth
Redreader5 chapter 1 . 6/11
It’s a great story it immediately caught my attention will there be a sequel in the future?
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 29 . 6/9
Please update soon!
alice.fazio13 chapter 1 . 5/31
Please update
SeaweedBrain chapter 29 . 5/19
Please please please update!
Your writing/spelling is better than some people who have spoken English their whole lives! I really love your fics
Super
Jbacken chapter 29 . 4/28
PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY
Dezil chapter 29 . 4/24
Love your story been following since almost the beginning and cant wait for the next chapter
iLovemyRobins chapter 17 . 4/11
It is incest, but honestly all the gods are of the same family. I mean, Zeus and Hera married and their siblings. So what if it's incest? All the gods share the same blood and yet that does not stop them from romantically loving each other. :)
I love this story so far and can't wait to read more! Could we maybe have a chapter from Apollo, Poseidon, and Artemis POV? Just one combined chapter would be fine.
xrysatsan chapter 29 . 3/18
3 3 3
Fangirl chapter 29 . 3/14
To the guest who wrote about Nico's age,

There is a whole series after The Last Olympian. It called Heroes of Olympus. The whole timeframe for that series was about a year and half. Not to mention there is a break between Heroes of Olympus and Trials of Apollo. When Nico was 12 in The Last Olympian, he should be 13 or 14 in Heroes of Olympus. If you include that break, then he is about 15 in The Hidden Oracle.
Fangirl chapter 29 . 3/14
I didn't even realize you updated! So, four gods have visited Andre. Her uncle, mother, and the god of old age and the goddess of youth. I see how Hades and Artemis are important to the story but I can't see how Hebe and Geras play into the story. I guess I will have to wait and see. Is Poseidon going to visit her as well? Is her relationship with Hades going to get better?
Magicthunder1 chapter 1 . 3/2
I think it was good ,a little unlikely but good. and I hope you find an explanation for a miniature goddess living with mortals. or maybe since she was so young she would be innocent, you know it really depends on perspective. and how the fates view it?
p.s Good luck with this story I know you will do great