Reviews for Fallen
vampireprincess141 chapter 16 . 4/19
You are truelly a talented writer i really liked your story, wish it was longer though!
Romantic Journalist chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Please, tell me Kol is dating Davina! I absolutely ship them. If not, that's okay, too. Thanks for posting your story!
define unlucky chapter 16 . 8/12/2016
Was this inspired by Safe Haven?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/25/2016
Happy KCP! This is a fantastic story! I love it! All the KC feels are amazing! And it has the funniest Cami shade ever!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 8 . 6/14/2016
Klaus is one of a kind. Caroline is so worth it though.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
Yes the zoo was a hit and now diner for Klaroline.
Oh Caroline why did you leave that message for Matt?
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
Rebekah's musings over Katherine had me rolling.
Klaroline are progressing I love it.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
Klaus doesn't give up, thank gosh.
Love Matt encouraging Caroline live.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
Cami and Stefan nice surprise.
Loved reading Caroline tell the story of her friend. I know she's strong and don't disregard her decision to go back to her abuser. She's away from that kind of violence now and hopefully rebuilds her confidence and self worth to stand against her past!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
You included Bonnie and now Matt. I adore you! Always been a fan of Caroline, Bonnie and Matt. I hope he comes to NOLA. Love the Kennett too.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
I'm really looking forward to reading Caroline's story unfold and what happened to her to make her run.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I'm hooked and love that you have Bonnie in it so much thank you for that.
Off to read the rest.
Thanks for sharing.
nicomell chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
I loved this story! I almost starting crying in public while reading the second to last chapter. Thank you for the feels.
Amanda chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Yesss! I was hoping it came from Safe Haven a bit. I also really do love Sleeping with the Enemy. I cant wait to read on
Megz17 chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
Loved your story, thank you for sharing!