Reviews for Fallen
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 16 . 1/8
God, you scared the fucking shit out of me. I thought Nik was dead
Ashleigh Pypers chapter 11 . 1/8
Okay, what the hell is going on
Emily81802 chapter 16 . 11/12/2018
Loved it!
M1A chapter 2 . 9/17/2018
always lovely to read
M1A chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
I read it already… but I love it so much… this one and Prowl are my favs
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2018
This fanfiction should be rated T, it's really really vanilla and Klaus is so out of character, don't get me started! When he smirked at the wanted thing Stefan handed him, I thought "Ah we are getting the real Klaus!" but nope. Klaus Mikaelson, as we know it, would have been aware of every thing concerning Caroline from their second encounter! You just followed Safe Heaven and don't get me wrong, this is beautiful, really well written, it's just not it, only Kol sounds like Kol!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2018
I would NEVER EVER wear that dress, especially after Kol's note, no one tells me to suck it up, NO ONE. Other than that, good story I guess... Well, except for the fact that Klaus is a dad and also, the fact that he seems to do every thing in the open, so unlike him, too ooc!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2018
I hate kids, I hate Hope, I hate Declan and I hate it when anyone tries to make Klaus a parent! I wanted to read this story but I don't think I can... I don't see the use of Declan but If he dies in later chapters, please spoil that fact in a review to me and I will resume reading. Thanks!
SilviaKC chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
Oh god.. I can't stop crying. I really thought you did it. I thought you killed him. Anyways, I really love your style of writing. You made me smile, giggle and cry. A well written story. Well done!
Vangogh92 chapter 16 . 9/18/2017
I thought you killed Klaus. I legitimately thought you were going to make the epilogue some soup bittersweet, "The love of her life died in an effort to save her but Caroline became Declan's mom so it's all kind of okay" ending. I thought that was his funeral (obviously your intention, well done). So glad it was just a plot trap. I would have cried. Would have loved a proposal or Declan calling Caroline mom or something. Maybe epilogue part 2?! Maybe? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
This story reminds me so much of safe haven you did a really good job
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2017
I can just imagine Klaus skipping around New Orleans with a smile on his face will rainbows pop out of his ass and unicorns are flying around his head. Thank your that visual chapter eight
vampireprincess141 chapter 16 . 4/19/2017
You are truelly a talented writer i really liked your story, wish it was longer though!
Romantic Journalist chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Please, tell me Kol is dating Davina! I absolutely ship them. If not, that's okay, too. Thanks for posting your story!
SwampMonsterr chapter 16 . 8/12/2016
Was this inspired by Safe Haven?