Reviews for Fallen
Happy KCP! This is a fantastic story! I love it! All the KC feels are amazing! And it has the funniest Cami shade ever!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 8 . 6/14
Klaus is one of a kind. Caroline is so worth it though.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 7 . 6/14
Yes the zoo was a hit and now diner for Klaroline.
Oh Caroline why did you leave that message for Matt?
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 6 . 6/14
Rebekah's musings over Katherine had me rolling.
Klaroline are progressing I love it.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 5 . 6/14
Klaus doesn't give up, thank gosh.
Love Matt encouraging Caroline live.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 4 . 6/14
Cami and Stefan nice surprise.
Loved reading Caroline tell the story of her friend. I know she's strong and don't disregard her decision to go back to her abuser. She's away from that kind of violence now and hopefully rebuilds her confidence and self worth to stand against her past!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 3 . 6/14
You included Bonnie and now Matt. I adore you! Always been a fan of Caroline, Bonnie and Matt. I hope he comes to NOLA. Love the Kennett too.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 2 . 6/14
I'm really looking forward to reading Caroline's story unfold and what happened to her to make her run.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 6/14
I'm hooked and love that you have Bonnie in it so much thank you for that.
Off to read the rest.
Thanks for sharing.
nicomell chapter 16 . 4/23
I loved this story! I almost starting crying in public while reading the second to last chapter. Thank you for the feels.
Amanda chapter 2 . 4/18
Yesss! I was hoping it came from Safe Haven a bit. I also really do love Sleeping with the Enemy. I cant wait to read on
Megz17 chapter 16 . 1/26
Loved your story, thank you for sharing!
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
This story made me giggle, smile, laugh out loud in the middle of the night, and a whole bunch of other stuff that deal with fully enjoying myself as I watched/read this story unfold.

Your portrayal of Klaus abd the test of the Mikaelsons war very well done and I applaud your skill because they are not easy by no means whatsoever. Believe me, I tried LOL

I can't wait to read your other stories!
clhouse248 chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
great story so far... And Kol is a great character in this as well.
PraticallyCharmed chapter 16 . 5/4/2015