Reviews for Fallen
Atiana Gray chapter 16 . 2/15
Oh my goodness! My poor, poor heart! Honestly, who the bloody hell needs action films?! (SWEAR JAR!) you nearly got me crying.

I love this fic! It's so funny and fluffy and heartbreakingly adorable (omg, I love Declan, sloths for real?! :D) I love Klaus as a father and the whole baby plot (nothing like the stupid stuff from TO..) and Kol is just so funny! And sheriff Elijah really had me going... :D

Totally in love. Will definitely read it again. And again. And maybe again. Care for a sequel? :D
Is this like the safe haven movie
Yes I was squealing! But in the cheek? Really? Lol
Andy chapter 1 . 1/11
Intrigued.
landofthegolden chapter 16 . 1/2
I adored this story! Excellent job!
staceyyyy chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
Loved every bit of this. Thank you !
sterolineendgame chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
I just died, and physically can't handle the feels right now. Like you made me cry. That was the most perfect Klaroline moment in any fanfiction I've ever read, and I can't function right now. Holy mother of god.
fanficfan1122 chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
OMG!I LOVED THIS STORY! I couldn't put down my laptop all week while reading it! You seriously had me going for a while there while reading it... this was just an AMAZING story! Thank you for writing it!
Tkl chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
I just read your story and I must say I loved it
Good going!
SusanSmile chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Ohhhhhhhhh! The happy ending! I'm glad that Tyler is not in the picture and they can all have a happy life! What Klaus said to Caroline is wonderful and made me feel his love for her too, and seeing Kol be like that annoying idot himself really light up the mood and the smell came back to my face after the last 3chapters heart break;)
This journey is amazing, I love your story and I love all the characters you made, all the story lines you made, all the things you have made! I can't describe my feelings and thanks enough by words, but I think you know what I mean;)
You are really wonderful, amazing and talented! I will stand by your side till the end of the line!
Until next story:)
Love ya3
SusanSmile chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
OMG! NOOOOOOOOO! Tyler is such a dick and a monster!
SusanSmile chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Oh nooooooooo! Tyler is here! I am sooo scared what will happen next!
Your story is incredible, the characters you write, the descriptions you use and the atmosphere you creat, they all blow me away and let me carry away... YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you again for bring us this amazing journey!
SusanSmile chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Wrong guess about the one who told Tyler! Hate someone who say too much things that don't associate to them... I'm going to see the next chapter;)
SusanSmile chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
I cried when Elijah made a promise to Caroline, and then I literally with tears in my eyes till the end of the chapter! Excellent work! And I had a feeling that it's Matt that accidentally makes Tyler know where Caroline is...
JuseaPeterson chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
I completely loved this story! I really loved how the set up started with Caroline getting there and not knowing what had happened in her past. And then the little clues until finally hearing Caroline talk about Tyler albeit in third person and then the flashback and Tyler's POV. By the time it got to the last few chapters I was on the edge of my seat dying to find out what happened. And I will say that in the last chapter I halfway thought Klaus had died and I couldn't believe it and then he came in the room and all was well.

I loved the different relationships that were here and not just the romantic ones, but the family and friends on all sides. I did love all the romantic ones even the ones that were more in the background, Elijah/Katherine, Finn/Sage, Stefan/Cami. I loved watching all the Kol/Bonnie and the start of Matt/Rebekah. I loved the Mikaleson family and seeing Klaus and Declan's relationship. I also loved seeing Caroline fitting in with the family as well as becoming close friends with Bonnie, Cami and Rebekah.

I absolutely adored the Klaus/Caroline and Declan relationship. I love how they interacted and I loved Caroline and Declan's first conversation.

I loved seeing Klaus and Caroline's relationship unfold and how they were able to fall in love and be together. I was worried when he did think that she had murdered someone and that she almost left and I was glad that he was able to stop her. I love how they all ended together.

This was really an amazing story!