Reviews for Clueless
feather flyer chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Ohmigosh! I just can't help fangirling! *squeel* :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
MICHEEEEELLLLLE!

So I'm trying to keep to my word and taking this whole review thing one day at a time. :)
I'm sitting on my bed, in my pajamas, ready to sleep; and I thought I may as well get started. If not now, then when, am I right?

Anyway, I know this is long overdue and I'm so, so sorry. I've already got your profile bookmarked, all the stories that I haven't read listed and everything. :P In fact, I already did the Math and I need to read 131 chapters in all. (These are oneshots, and your chapter stories all put together) And if everything goes according to plan, I'd finish everything byyy...January 25. Hahahaha!

I was thinking of starting with your oneshots first, to get those out of the way :)

ANYWAY - back to the story. :P

My favorite line in this would have to be: ""Don't sweat it, Fang. Mama Bear's just mad that Papa Bear's gettin' it elsewhere-"" because 1.) it was delivered by Iggy, 2.) it's /so/ freakin' accurate, and 3.) it was Iggy :)))))

It was quite short, mostly dialogue; but then again I can understand considering it's told from Fang's perspective and, as the title states, he's so completely clueless to what Max was feeling and what Iggy had already figured out.

I'm able to appreciate this because, although I'm more of the type of writer who spells every character's emotions out and describes it as clearly as I can, you left everyone's innermost thoughts to the reader's imagination. And I thoroughly enjoy this style of writing too. :D

You said the story objectively - Max giving the phone to Fang angrily without an explanation, Fang talking to Lissa on the phone, Iggy teasing Fang, and Max confronting Fang in only the way she does. It was all just bare facts, but I'm sure each reader had different emotions towards this.

Personally, I wanted to wring Fang's neck for being so (excuse my French) fucking blind; but I'm pretty sure you've got Fang down pat, which makes it even more frustrating that this is exactly how Fang would've acted in the books if this had happened. : Because the books are in Max's perspective, we never really get to know the way Fang's mind works so we never really knew what he was thinking when he was making out with Lissa. If it meant something at the time or if it was just something casual. If Fang initially didn't like Max after she kissed him, but only started to like her in book 3.

All these unanswered questions... O_O

But enough about that. :P

I enjoyed this little insight - and I swear these hidden chapters should be found in the book, my God - and I like how your imagination is enough to fill the gaps in the books. I really applaud you for that, and your ability to write exactly how the characters should sound and act. :)

Good job, gurl!

Anticipate another review tomorrow! ;)
CarrotTopsHateRed chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
FUNNY!
PurpleUnicornK chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love you're stories, you're a talented writer. Keep writing you're doing really good.
mindnight'dreams chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
omg! you have to turn this into a fan fiction story! please!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Faxy and lovable:-)
officiallydana chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
annnnnddddd my social life doesn't exist again because you're posting one shots again.

a hidden chapter in Nevermore would be AMAZING, like from Dylan's POV when he sees max and fang in the hammock. I dunno I always wondered what he thought about that.
Hailey chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Perf as always :). Random Question: What are some of your favorite bands?
marietheham chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Hehe. Cool.
totalbookworm42 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
WHY do you have to be such an incredible writer?! I'm like, seriously jealous of your abilities. I love it and can't wait for more stories!
icywriter098 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Love. This.
FlowerChild22 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Love it! And you kept all the characters in character which is pretty sweet. I always struggle with that! Keep up the good work!
PolkadottedPandas chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Guys are such idiots sometimes! And they say girls are confusing... Like um HELLO?! We wouldn't be confusing if they didn't act do dumb and clueless all the time. Anyways, ranting over, it was a good one-sjot I'm assuming from the "complete " thingy, it was good though, I completely remembered that part of the book (chapter 62) And I am SOOOO looking forward to the third part of Risks and Choices! Ugh please post that one soon! Keep up the awesome writing, you're really good!