Reviews for The Next Decade
alwynonlinereading chapter 47 . 7/12
No love interest
Please continue this story. I really want to se the next chapter.
When will you post another chapter?
danielhakkim054 chapter 4 . 11/3/2019
Sorry again, SuperHeroTimeFan. (To ToonEmpire24: Alright, I will give you the part 3 of the prologue of 4th story. This time. It's the canon ending. I will also the details of Exceller and Rugaki (I decided to change the Garuba name to Rugaki) aka. Sonic EXE and Dark Ash. Also, I will give the 30 worlds that Andy/Ultraman Orb will travel and each world. Besides that, the main character of the world will somehow died by saving someone from being killed by a Kaiju and then they turn into an Ultraman/Ultrawoman (either OC or from the series) to help to Andy from his journey. It's because that they gained a dream where they meet the Voice of Light and choose to become an Ultra Warrior. He's also tells them that in order to trigger the power of the Ultra, they must do a greatest selfless sacrifice on their life.) Here's canon ending: (NCD2 wins, Legend loses) (Note: this ending will happen if Legend summons his shield too early or too late.) When Legend summons his shield, NCD2 absorbs the darkness within its aura and more rapidly fires the dark fireballs at Legend as he loses his shield and gets many shots of fireballs at him. Then, Legend's color timer blinks red and NCD2 strikes Legend rapidly and shoots fireballs at him. After that, NCD2 uppercuts Legend with its summoned giant hand and goes to the surface. Then, it absorb the darkness to its body as a dark portal appears under it and dissappered through the portal. As Legend are about to find NCD2, a dark halo appears around him as he's trapped on the halo. Then, a giant worm sends Legend through the high skies and shallows him. The worm later turns to NCD2 and it shrinks to Ultraman-sized. Then, it spots the teenagers and tries to kill them. But, a slash beam hits NCD2 and more slash beams rushes through it. Then, a new Ultraman appears. And that Ultraman is Ultraman Orb. Orb (who is in his Orb Origin Form) then starts to attack NCD2 with slashes from Orb Calibur. Then, Orb uses Orb Supreme Calibur Beam to NCD2. But, it absorbs the beam gains more power and launches counter-attack to Orb but he dodges it. Then, Orb changes to his Time Reflector Form. (fusion of Ultraman Zero Shining Form and Ultraman Noa) With it, he overpowers NCD2 with rapid punches, kicks and beam attacks. After some attacks, NCD2 has been weakened as Orb does his finisher: Erenium Straux Ray to NCD2 and it's destroyed. (Alien Mefilas is also killed inside NCD2.) Then, one of teenagers (Andy) tells Orb if he can fix the damaged of NCD2 done. Orb comes with a nod then he tells the teenagers that in order to restore the damaged city, he must use time reset to do that. But, it will cause the universe reseted to an alternate timelime. Then, the teenagers talked about this but Andy doesn't care if the timeline will be reset or their memories about the event. Then, Andy tells Orb to reset the time. As Orb does that, all the events of World War Chaos 1-3 is being altered and all of the heroes memories about their adventures (including the ones in World War Chaos Origins) has been altered. One year later, Andy and his friends is on high school at LA to learns about the Multiverse by their physics teacher, Mr. Mutts. While Mr. Mutts is teaching, Andy looks to the sky and wonders if Multiverse is really exists. Meanwhile, at space, Orb is flying around the galaxy while trying to find more adventures. Then, a beam strikes through him and crash-landed to Mars. He found out who's attacking him, his former comrade: Jugglus Juggler. (Results: Andy Sting, his friends and the heroes of the United World loses all of their memories about their adventures until they regain it after received a dream from Voice of Light, the starting events of World War Chaos 4: The Rise of Ultraman Orb starts.) Now, the details of Exceller and Rugaki. Exceller: A former evil overlord of Mobius and live as a spirit inside Sonic's lifeless clone called Sonic EXE. Rugaki: A former cruel King of Pokelantis and live as a spirit inside Ash's lifeless clone (its appearance are from Ash's adventures from Kalos) called Dark Ash.
danielhakkim054 chapter 3 . 11/3/2019
Once again, sorry SuperHeroTimeFan. (To ToonEmpire24: Since you told me you wanna do another collab with someone and it's the story is from the same timeline. The non-canon ending is the same timeline and it will end the series. The canon ending is alternate timeline where Ultraman Orb uses time reset to fix the universe. So, don't need to worry about it. First, I wanna show the fight scene between Glitter Ultraman Legend and Neo Chaos Darkness II.) Here's fight scene (canon and non-canon): Glitter Ultraman Legend and Neo Chaos Darkness II goes for a staring competition. Then, before NCD2 able to attack Legend, Legend dodges its attacks and Legend dashes and strikes NCD2's head so many times and then aims for its abodmen. But, NCD2 uses its magic power to shove Legend off its sight and grabs Legend with its telekenics powers and throws Legend through buildings. But, Legend doesn't gives up easily. He then files and uses beam attacks to NCD2 rapidly. Then, NCD2 collects powers from its mouth and launches a huge ray attack to Legend but he manages to dodge it. Besides that, Legend sees some teenagers are about to get killed by the ray attack. He dashes and manages to save the teenagers and put them on a nearby building. They thanked him as Legend gives them a nod. After that, Legend becomes enraged and gives NCD2 rapid attacks of punches, kicks and beams. Just Legend is about to finish off NCD2, it then sinks through the dark flooded water. As Legend is about investigate the water. Suddenly, NCD2's hand comes out of nowhere and tries to grab him but it didn't work and it tries to grab him so many times but also didn't work but it able to shove Legend during the 4th or 5th attempt. After the 6th attempt, NCD2 able to grab Legend (due of being dash too many times and his weakness) and drags him into the darkness. While in the darkness, Legend who's still weak is able to fight off the normal-sized NCD2. He then strikes NCD2 with rapid punches and kicks. Then, NCD2 collects powers from its mouth and launches rapid dark fireballs to Legend. But, Legend was able to summon his shield. Alright, that's the fight scene. Now, we gone for the endings. Here's non-canon: (Legend wins, NCD2 loses) (Note: this ending will happen if Legend summons his shield at the perfect time.) After Legend survives from the rapid fireballs. NCD2 feels tired and Legend got perfect time to strikes at NCD2. After some fury strikes, Legend's color timer starts to blinking red and then he grabs NCD2 and them back to the surface. After that, Legend launches his final attack, Glitter Legend Rush Screw (it's a ball beam attack then gets larger) to NCD2 as Legend and the teenagers watch it destoryed. Then, Legend and the teenagers to a empty white background as Alien Mefilas appears and tells them that he they won and will have his revenge one day and they re-appears to the ruined LA as Legend takes the teenagers to empty field. Then, he takes some light from his color timer. The light later revealed to be the United World members (still passes out) as he puts them in front of the teenagers. Then, they wakes up and sees Legend as Legend returns to all Ultramen. After that, Ultraman King appears and thanks the United World for saving the universe and all of the Ultramen flies and back to Nebula M78. (Results: Andy and his friends joins United World as United World officially becomes a defense and rescue force (just like the attack teams from the Ultraman series) from the attacks or invasion of Kaijus and Kaijins. As for Orb, the events of Ultraman Orb series never happened as Gai never becomes an Ultraman and Juggler never hates Gai and become a Majin.)
danielhakkim054 chapter 2 . 11/2/2019
Sorry for sending this reviews, SuperHeroTimeFan. But, I have to do this. I want to do it on DeviantArt but I can't send them to it. Just ingore it but don't delete them. This thing is actually for ToonEmpire24 on DeviantArt. (To ToonEmpire24: these are the prologue for the World War Chaos 4: The Rise of Ultraman Orb. It's also concluding the events of Episode 13 of Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth game. And since I didn't finish reading World War Chaos 3: The Dark Dynasty and didn't know how it ended. There's some madness about it but you can edit it a little bit.) Here it is: During the epilogue of World War Chaos 3: The Dark Dynasty, Super Saiyan Chaos Broly fights against the United World. Then, Goku, Vegeta, Sonic, Shadow, Mordecai, Ash, Dawn, Brock, Cynthia, Steven, The Crystal Gems and United World fused themselves to become Worlds Unite Goku. Some hours later, WU Goku able to weakened SSC Broly using SSB and SSR but didn't have time to finish him. Then, SSC Broly absorbs all the powers of The Dark Dynasty and fuse themselves with him to become Super Saiyan Dark Dynasty Chaos Broly and goes Ultraman-sized. On the same time, the Omni-Guardians fusing their powers to bring up one last hope. Then, a golden cheat cartridge game item appears (it's actually Hyper Muteki gashat from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid) and unified with the Omni-Guardians including Aleena, Beerus and Whiss. After that, it's appears in front of WU Goku and fused with him to become Hyper Muteki Ultimate Super Saiyan Goku and goes Ultraman-sized. Their battle almost shook-off the universe by battling through portal to portals until they appears into Ultraman-universe moon. With that, HMUSS Goku overpowers SSDDC Broly and finishes him with Hyper Critical Kamehameha. As they are about to celebrate, an Alien Mefilas appears and starts to use his power to manipulated the Chaos Header inside SSDDC Broly and turns him into Neo Chaos Darkness. As HMUSS Goku is about strike it first, NGD does first strike and overpowers him with non-stop attacks and grabs and bring him to Ultraman-universe earth. On the same time, Ultraman Agul is investigating Kaiju Island as he witness an meteor crash nearby. Then, he sees NGD and the weakened HMUSS Goku. After that, the events of Episode 13 of FER game starts. (with additional stuff such as HMUSS Goku involved in the event, the city Los Angeles is the battleground, Andy and his friends and all Ultramen involved.) Sometime later, Cosmos turns to his Future Mode with Ultraman, Ultraseven, Ultraman Taro, Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Gaia, Ultraman Agul and HMUSS Goku (he's still weak but he can fight) to fight the 3x Ultraman-sized Neo Chaos Darkness II. They tried their best. But, they failed. Then, they decided to call all Ultramen to help them. As they do that, all Ultramen (except Ultraman Orb) appears and fused their powers with Ultraman, Seven, Taro, Tiga, Gaia, Agul, Cosmos and HMUSS Goku to become Glitter Ultraman Legend. Well, that's part 1. Actually, there are the two ending for the prologue which is: Non-canon and Canon. I tell them later.
danielhakkim054 chapter 46 . 10/31/2019
Well, looks like The Alliance is gonna get prepared for the War. This is gonna be so awesome! Anyways, I want to tell everyone into this: Me and Ozzy-Zike Fan 10.57 will publish 'Mortal Kartoons: Part 2' sooner or later. So, if you guys interested to read it. Please PM me or Ozzy and make sure to read 'Mortal Kartoons' before to read 'Mortal Kartoons: Part 2'.
TheOkWriter chapter 46 . 10/30/2019
It's more of a Neo Complete form than an Ultimate Complete Form.
GerardJS84 chapter 45 . 8/7/2019
I know he's not a Heisei rider but, Can Kamen Rider Zero One be a cameo in your story?
danielhakkim054 chapter 44 . 6/6/2019
Man, can you believe it, The henshin sound of Grand Zi-O has been releashed on YouTube. You need hear it man it's so cool. What about, the hero version of it eh? Here it is: Intro: Grand Hero Zi-O! Stand-by sound: (Dramatic rock and pop mixed with Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, Teen Titans, WITCH, RWBY, Generator Rex, Kim Possible, Danny Phantom, Avengers: Earth's Mightest Heroes, The Secret Saturdays, Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Tai Chi Chasers, LoliRock, Totally Spies, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Avatar: The Legend of Korra, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012), ThunderCats (2011), Mysticons, Tenkai Knights, Mech X-4, Xiaolin Showdown, Sym-Bionic Titan, Supah Ninjas, Zak Storm, Storm Hawks, Tara Duncan, Zi-O mid-transformation/suit-up sound) (Zi-O's clock sound) Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O! Grand Time! (Epic rock and pop sound) Gokai Red, Robin, Will Vandom, Ruby Rose, Rex Salazar, Kim Possible, Danny Phantom, Iron Man, Zak Saturday! Vert Wheeler, Ladybug, Rai Gherba, Iris of Ephedia, Samantha Simpson, Aang, Korra, Leonardo, Lion-O! Mysticon Dragon Mage, Bravenwolf, Ryan Walker! Omi, Lance/Ilana/Octus, Mike Fukanaga! Zak Storm, Aerrow, Tara Duncan! Iwae! Kamen Rider! Grand Hero Zi-O! If you aren't watch the video, here's the original version: Intro: Grand Zi-O! Stand-by sound: (Dramatic rock and pop with Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid, Build, Zi-O mid-transformation sound) (Zi-O's clock sound) Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O! Grand Time! Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade! Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade! W, OOO, Fourze! Wizard, Gaim, Drive! Ghost, Ex-Aid, Build! Iwae! Kamen Rider! Grand Zi-O! Also, I gave those stuff not as a fan. But, as a friend. Well, I hope I see you on the next chapter.
danielhakkim054 chapter 45 . 6/1/2019
Well, well, well... I have to say. I am impress with this chapter. At least, you got some positive thoughts at me. (Not like Sharidaken who is somehow refuse to my ideas to his fanfiction called 'FanFiction: The Crossover AllStars') It has the best plot but, it got some cartoons that you don't like. And sorry Sharidaken for insulting you. Anyways, back to the story. Bad news, Jack Spicer has stoled Thor's hammer, the Decadriver, Diendriver and Dehemdriver has been damaged in the battle and needs to repair and that's not good for our heroes . Well, the good news is, I wish the Decadriver will upgraded to newer and hero version which is Neo Heroes Decadriver and the Diendriver and Dehemdriver will upgraded to newer version which is Neo Diendriver and Neo Dehemdriver. Damn son, I mean, this will change the history of FanFiction. I hope the FBI won't see this (FBI open up meme). Hahaha, that's only a bad joke. And I hope that, good luck on the fanfiction and your future and I want to see Kamen Rider Zi-O and Kamen Rider Geiz on the fanfiction also the Heroes Ridewatches too.
CT7567Rules chapter 45 . 5/14/2019
I remember Xiaolin Showdown, it always made me laugh at certain points in the series, very good chapter and I like how much Rainmundo has matured since the I last watched the series. worth the wait for this chapter.
danielhakkim054 chapter 34 . 5/9/2019
Oh man, I just forgot something. Can you make Hepburn translations for HeroArmors katakana and hiragana visors. So we can know what the words says. (For example, Robin (Teen Titans)-katakana/hiragana visorRobinu)
danielhakkim054 chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
Hey, did you watched Kamen Rider Zi-O? Well, if you aren't watch I suggest to watch it. But, if you watch it, I'm gonna give you some ideas. One, I want you to change the Decadriver into Neo Heroes Decadriver (a green-coloured version of Decadriver with harressing 27 heroes from Gokaiger to Tara Duncan). Also, in Ultimate Battride War, I want Tsukasa there using Neo Decadriver (a magneta-coloured version of Decade with harressing 18 Heisei Kamen Riders) On The Next Decade, Daiki and Sayo will use Neo Diendriver (a cyan-coloured version of Diendriver) and Neo Dehemdriver (a yellow-coloured version of Dehemdriver). Not just that, on some chapters of The Next Decade, I want A.R worlds of Rook Blonko (Kamen Rider Diend with Neo Heroes Diendriver (green-coloured)), Emily (From Ben 10 aka. Kamen Rider Dehembra with Neo Heroes Dehemdriver (green-coloured)). Two, it's about the Heroes Ridewatches and HeroArmors. Since Zi-O and Geiz' visors is written in katakana (Zi-O) and hiragana (Geiz), can you make the HeroArmors' visors. Well if you can't, you can find someone that can to write katakana and hiragana to HeroArmors visors and send it to DeviantArt. Also, can you make HeroArmors from Gokaiger to Tara Duncan. I would love to see MysticonsArmors (you know, HeroArmors based on Mysticon Dragon Mage, Mysticon Ranger, Mysticon Striker and Mysticon Knight) and send them to DeviantArt. Three, I want you to make new forms such as, Decade Ultimate Complete Form (where you need to change Kuuga-Gaim cards to Gokaiger-Tara Duncan final forms), Decade Supreme Form (Rider Heart forms Kuuga-Kiva) for Ben and (Neo Rider Heart forms Kuuga-Build) for Tsukasa. Neo K-Touches for Decade (Kuuga-Build for Tsukasa), Diend (G3-Cross-Z for Daiki) and Dehembra (all female Kamen Riders for Sayo).
DanielHakkim054 chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
One more thing dude, can you add Another Heroes (They just like Another Riders from Kamen Rider Zi-O) for 8 on The Next Decade and 8 on The Ringed Titan: Wizard. Here's the characters from The Next Decade: Tim Drake (Another Robin), Hera Synder (Another Will Vandom), Sarah Anderson (Another Ruby Rose), Sora Katsumi (Another Kim Possible), Henry Henderson (Another Iron Man), Debbie Kang (Another Ladybug), Theresa Fowler (Another Iris) and Randy Cunningham (Norrisville Ninja/Another Leonardo). Next, the characters from The Ringed Titan: Wizard: Teddy Cougar (Another Rex Salazar), Riki Ryugasaki (Another Danny Phantom), Luke Zachery (Another Vert Wheeler), Jimmy Neesor (Another Rai), Eli Shane (Another Aang), Trixie Sting (Another Arkayna Goodfey/Mysticon Dragon Mage), Jeremy Zac (Another Zak Storm) and Maria Reeves (Another Tara Duncan).