Reviews for Targets
Cloud Bearer chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
It was so fluffy and dramatic at the end. It was a great story to read. Good job!
sakurahan chapter 15 . 4/11/2015
Omg please make a second series to this fanfiction. It a vary good fanfiction and I would love to see you continue it. XD maybe you can add a bit of supernatural into the story. The two Birds at the beginning of your story can be Gim and shiro and the reason why ichigo keeps getting jumped is because can be releasing this crazy pheromone due to his coming into maturity which would make all Alphas except those that ichigo would see as family or unworthy want to fight ichigo. Plus his hair colour xD. Once ichi is fully matured he will come into his powers gifted by his mother and farther.

Hopefully you can add a Mpreg Into the story, it can be partly the reasion why Aizen wants ichigo so much because ichigo can become a powerfull asset to Aizen underworld growth and he will need to have an child to take over his position (*once/if*) he dies. Through ichigo having a child for Aizen it would make Aizen's hold on Ichigo much stronger. Hichigo and grim can be these powerful creatures that watched over ichigo sinced his mother died. His mother could have made a contract with them and once she died the my grew attached to ichigo. Once they sensed ichigo was coming of age they disguised them selfs as normal high school students and slowly introduce themselves into ichigo's life. As for the school in general Grim is already covered being a transfer student. Shiro could have used his powers to manipulate the schools system to get in without much problems. The main reason behind Hichigo's health problems can be due to Hichigo soul/powers being unable to property transfer into his human body. Once both grim and hichigo return/flip to the soul forms they will become stronger. This would explain how the Girl with the pigtails was able to kick ichigo so far, how grim was able to throw a thug so high in the air, and how Aizen was able to throw ichigo so easily.

Please Please consider this an option for your continuation of this series. If you can not do this situation in this fanfiction maybe you can possibly do this plot situation within another fanfiction you will make. Thank you SO much for the great read. Hope to see you soon. Take care.
Sincerely: Sakurahan. :D
3D waffle chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
Aizen and grimmjow eww. No offense to anyone who likes that pairing.
3D waffle chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Ok I cracked up when Shiro mocked grimmjow cuz that was exactly what I thinking to do if it was one of my friends.
3D waffle chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Ok ichigo acted like bitch here. I mean come on. But I still luv the story it was just funny about ichigos insecurity about looks. I mean that was pretty funny.
G chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Love this thanks
ArtAnime4Life chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
I like it :)
Monkey D. Writer chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY! :DDDDD

-MDW
PandaHat97 chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Oh yes I am definitely checking out some more of your stories. I could not take my eyes away from the screen when I read this. Beautiful just beautiful.
Taurie Lucas chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Awww that was such a good story. There was more in their three way relationship than sex. Yes that was good but there was the fluffy stuff too
Emerald Falcon chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
kool
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
I am so glad I started reading GrimmIchiShiro, otherwise I never would have found this! Nice job, and keep writing!
phoenixreal chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Love it so much!
Tsuyoshi-chin chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
Ichi's so cute!
kyuumihaira chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Sooo sweet! I live happy endings!