Reviews for The Next Level
bluebellswede chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
WOW, WOW, WOW! I loved this story and I agree that Jim needed a good ol'fashion spanking by Spock. It was hilarious yet meaningful. I am so happy that Spock professed his love to Jim. Please write a sequel to this because you can't just leave us hanging to find out how their relationship continues and how their life transpires.
WWEChickXD1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I love that so much :D Maybe consider another?
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Yep, I absolutly love this! I've read quit a few spanking stories, but never before with Spirk! ha ha...Space husbands forever! x)
heidi chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
excellent, poor Jim, he deserved such punishment? I guess if hehe, congratulations, I love this couple, success and later.
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Well this may not be the weirdest confession I have read but it was definitely funny! :) I wonder what Bones thought when he saw them through the window?
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Spankings in which both Bones AND Spock agree Jim needs? WOW
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Just the right amount of humor and sweetness! I'm glad Spock finally found a method to get his message through Kirk's thick skull that yes, he cares for him and no, Kirk should not needlessly risk his life. I found this rumination of Kirk's to be so funny: "Then again, since Spock was such a stickler for the rules, it would be just his luck that there was some obscure rule stating that a First Officer could spank his Captain under certain circumstances."
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
awww that was just great i loved it!
RubyHair chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very cute story. Loved the spanking, Jim definitely deserved that after what he did. That was an awesome movie!
CosplayKitten chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Loved it!
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I LOVED it! I'm such a Star Trek fan, I saw this in my in box and I couldn't concentrate on anything else until I read it! :)