Reviews for The Devil King's Desires
momrole chapter 5 . 9/22
I really like a lot of your stories but it has been a while since you have updated any. I particularly like this one and Immortal Desires Can be Deadly. Will you be updating either of them?
fezi chapter 5 . 9/19
oh do continue please
Killer please do continue and finish it. I have absolutely enjoyed reading it. Ty
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 5 . 9/2
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! I really have to find out what happens next!
Breaking Dawn 1994 chapter 5 . 8/28
I hope u haven't stopped writing cause I love your stories :) hope to see more of this story - love it xx
xoxstephlouxox chapter 5 . 7/30
Please please carry on this story :) its more intriguing than other caius and bella stories xx
Good Work chapter 3 . 7/29
Interesting story.

Even though Bella is Caius's soulmate, she has freewill and choices. She can still walk away. There could still be others she can have just a good or better relationship.
Good Work chapter 2 . 7/29
Type your review for this chapter here...
alisha.hawk chapter 5 . 7/18
Please write another chapter
filmdork chapter 5 . 6/30
That's where it's left? Aaaaggghh!
Please tell me you are going to write more! This is one of the best stories i have read and i am a very picky reader. You are an excellent writer and I would be thoroughly disappointed if you stopped writing this story.
ceann aisteach chapter 5 . 6/5
I love this story and i can't wait to see what caius has to say to bella
Please update soon!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 5/22
This is not the cannon Isabella at all. This may as well be an OC with her name. We all know that the original character is the pathetic little vermin. She is petulent, Caius needs to discipline her appropriately. Until she serves her only purpose in life. She has no other use.
GinksMommy chapter 5 . 5/1
I love this story. I can't wait for more.
Fan-Fiction-Lover-73104 chapter 5 . 4/25
I loved it and would love it even more if he/she would finish the fan-fic,