Reviews for Always Been Bad
this is very good! are you ever going to finish it? poor spike just lost his mother and buffy is like 'screw the mission, he needs me' cant wait for more. please continue
Cheshire's Chipped Cup chapter 12 . 5/31
Please, please, please continue this story. I love it so much, it is so well written and engaging. I can't wait to read the next chapter. If this truly is only the middle of the story, then I am elated for how much more there is to come.
klarolinelover1 chapter 12 . 2/7
please please continue!
Miltonway chapter 12 . 1/30
What a great story! Well written and engaging, with good characterisation and plot. Your writing is pretty good.

Such a shame that it's unfinished, and sadly it appears likely to remain so, considering it hasn't been updated in more than a year :( What a place to end too, just when it was getting even more interesting.

I hope that someday you will finish it (though that's wishful thinking on my part). I would like to see what happens with Buffy and William. Has she stopped him becoming Spike? Has she already changed history? In the show he was 'turned' before his mother died, but Buffy being there seems to have prevented that happening, because he's still human.

If he does become Spike, how will that effect her 'relationship' with him when she gets back to 20th century Sunnydale, assuming she can get back? Will Spike be different (i.e. not quite the Spike we know) now Buffy has interacted in his human world?

Sadly, I'll probably never know the answers to any of these questions.

Not to worry, I've enjoyed reading what you've posted so far, so thanks for sharing it.
2old2bfngrl chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
I'm reviewing the whole story, and it was GREAT. The time travel, the flashbacks of Buffy and Spike's affair, and my favorite scene was William punching the guy in the tavern (very George McFly near the end of Back to the Future). You should try to finish it.
Kiki-Strawberry chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Love this story! But uh...are you still alive? Cause, like, it's been more than a year since you updated...anyway...hope you're okay...
Illyria934 chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
I really hope you decide to continue with this amazing story. Please update soon!
goldseadragon chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
This story is so amazing, I hope you come back to it. *begs with pouty face*
Spuffles chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Issue: Giles would know the repercussions of such ab action, and would have worked out that Buffy wouldn't have been called were Spike not a vampire
AnonymousShipper chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
Please please pleasepleaseplease update. Seriously, this story is awesome and Buffy and William need a happy ending, like, NOW.
BuffyReviewer chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
This is amazing! It's such a beautiful story so far :)
bolp chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
I love this...definitely the best I've read so far with Buffy and Spike, really explores the depth of their relationship, can't wait to read more.
Ashamalee chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
I loved reading what you have written so far, please update soon :) This story is my new fav!
gello5440 chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
I love this story and can't wait for the next installment. Really hot, sympathetic portrayal of my favorite character.
HIddensoul1978 chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
omg..you need to come back and finish this please...i want to know what happens next. Please finish it!