Reviews for 53 Giving the Cops a Hand
I love when Emily and Reid mindmeld. I kind of want to see a flashback to their first EmiReid conversation to see everyone's initial reaction to it.
tmarie9 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
holy shit that was unexpected but also really hot
ARtheBard chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
To the Guest who misread a line: they did know. The key word was "had" versus "has" telling Emily Mimi is dead.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
I thought Emily and JJ knew that "Mimi" had a 2 year old from the grandmother.

Great chapter!
DarXe chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
I can't believe it took me so long to be able to read this. Sooooo good. I loved that Morgan a to ask what Reid meant. I mean ... Morgan is smart enough to make a good educated guess. Heh, that being said, I knew he'd have to ask. Excellent update. I still look forward to reading each one and they always ... Always ... put a smile on my face.
Hermashmer chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
You said later this week, which means I am hoping for the update to be tonight because it is the last day of this week. I wanna wish Emmy a happy birthday! Over the hill and still kicking buttocks!
SappyAbby chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
I sooooo look forward to being able to celebrate Emily's birthday! I can't wait for you to post the new story!
Marmitelover1710 chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
Loved the story! Did get lil bit worried bout emily but all good in the end! Cant wait for the nxt story in ur fantastic universe! Cant wait 2 read all bout girls night n if garcia finds sum1!
Sacrem chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
Another fantastic story, I was holding off reading #52 until I saw this one was completed as I knew I wouldn't be able to wait, so started off back as #1 and plowed through them all - your mind is a scary place when they're read in quick succession as to the situations & killers you come up with!

Can't wait to read the next one & see how the girls nights out goes...please don't let a case come up as that would just be cruel. Would also love to see some more of Declan as it's been a while..hint hint :)

Keep up that amazing story telling as they just get better and better.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
When will 54 be out?
snixxjuice214 chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Amazing job with this story. I loved it. It was good to see everyone working together again and catching the bad guys. I'm happy Pen and Kevin broke. I can't wait to see her hitting up the gay bars with our lovely ladies. Icant wait till #54. Please update again soon :)
mschribertschnig chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Your stories are fantastic - cant wait for #54
BSwifty1997 chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Ur an awsome author.. Good story i cant wait for the next.. Hope u enjoyed the reunion :)
MORENADECA chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Thank you for no one getting hurt, and I am so confused about Garcia but I have faith in you. Can't wait for the next one.
rmpcmfan chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Great story as usual. I so look forward to your stories, and the arc with Garcia sounds pretty interesting!