Reviews for Thanksgiving Night
catspats31 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Please remove every detailed description of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain on this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like Archive Of Our Own or AdultFanfiction.
Monkey12322 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
My gosh you don't know what I would give to have just a TINY 2nd chapter of their friends reactions...
Hero-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Okay I ship NaruSasu usually with a few exceptions and thus makes it into the list if exceptions. took me a bit to find it because I swore I listed you as a follow so I wasn't checking your page. I looked on a whim and saw it and then started reading. lovely. absolutely lovely. curious about what exactly happened between them where Sasuke left but I still loved it just the same!
shadowpen55 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
awe so cute. but why did sasuke leave in the story? I feel that was left unexplained.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Mmm... Try explaining that to the ladies. :D
boredomisbliss chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Wooot san antonio right here san Japan will be awsome this year great story btw
Sebastian Mourning chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was just so cute. Loved it.