Reviews for Memories Lost in Time
espergirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is so beautiful. I wish you would write more for this pairing.
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I loved this, it's gorgeous(:

Good job.

-Nini
Marle chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Definately a favourite and now a fan. Very nice and well described. I love the adjectives used in it. Very visual. I think they make such a lovely couple .
IMISPLACEDMYPENNAME chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Ooh, me likey. *Faves* Very emotional and well-written.
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Indeed I wish this was longer. this is the first chrono trigger fic i chose to read... i really like it, the idea, the way it was written (probably one of the most written fics in a character's pov out there). other than that, the person who last reviewed your fic said everything... everything.
Thyme In Her Eyes chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I'm amazed. Despite it being less than 600 words long, this has to be my favourite Chrono Trigger fanfic. It was totally sublime. This piece has such a strong sense of time, place, character, emotion and atmosphere - it makes it much more emotive, beautiful and memorable than any other story about Schala I've ever read. Her character comes through so well in this; you've captured both her serenity and her inner-turmoil wonderfully. I love her onservations throughout and her reflections on the Prophet and her relationship with him (and Janus) is especially good. And I can't get over how well-written this is: you utilize the English language marvellously. Every sentence is perfectly crafted and full of meaning. The atmosphere throughout is peaceful and timeless but there's also a strong sense of loneliness and longing in it that genuinely moved me. And I loved how you ended it - it somehow all worked together to make this a lovely, haunting but strangely uplifting read. I love it. I would *love* to see more writing from you in the future! Please keep up the splendid work! ;)
Alex chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
This is very well written and very well thought out. The amount of time you spent thinking about schalla and magus,s little time together in the game must be great indeed. I have always liked bot Magus and Schalla and know well that they are related but I wonder were the idea came about that many people have that they were almost in love with each other. However I like them both and think you did a very good job on this.
Chains of Freedom chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
O.O Oh my wow . . . that was REALLY REALLY good. Mmn, the way you got into Schala's head! I applaud your absolutely amazing abilities, and hope to read more of your work here in the CT section!
R.D chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
This is is cute!

I wish Janus and Schala could have reunited after the Zeal incident!

Dammit Chrono Cross does mess up sometimes, but then again I do like that game!

Oh well keep on writing more cool fics!
JadeDixon chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Wow! Even though this is short, it's one of the most amazing fics I've read. I really felt that you captured Schala's character and her confusion. I also liked the circular bit about feeling safe. Janus feels safe with Schala, Schala feels safe with the Prophet! It was really neat! It would be amazing to see something like this, but from the Prophets P.O.V. Anyways, excellent work! I hope that you keep writing more Chrono Trigger stuff!
Wtcher chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Hmm... this could almost be a sequel to the last story, if they took place in the same universe. :) There seems to be a feeling of sweet sweet surrender in the story, yielding to some sort of feeling that she isn't sure she doesn't like anymore... there is some doubt and the character shows a great deal of... timelessness, I suppose. I can feel the wind stroking my hair, looking out into the world below... I simply adore the writing style and how everything is portrayed, every line has a lot of meaning in it.

I can't wait for more! )
Lord Cirenmas chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Good Story.
Yo-yo-san chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
It's short, pretty, and reads especially well with her theme as a soundtrack...to put it more poetically, it's a story-bit that rings like windchimes in my mind. Very nicely written.