Reviews for Now I Realize
The BoSs chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Great chapter! It was a nice way to end the story. Disney should really hire u to write for them because u are an epic writer.
writermeAL chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
awww that was such a sweet ending. I'm glad Dallas and Cassidy realized it for Auslly and didn't hold them back. that was sweet and worth a wait. :)
KidloveAuslly chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Awe! Happy Ending! :3 And Yay for Dave and Juliette! :D Haha. Poor Lilly. Having kids isn't easy. (And no. Never had kids. Nope.) And your welcome Star! :D
RayRayWife143 chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Great story...props for u...
AutumnFairy7337 chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
Congrats Lilly, I wish you lots of good luck on raising your children. :)

Wonderful ending! And congrats to you for completing it, I very much enjoyed reading this whole story. :)
Gabby chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I laughed so hard when he said he gets hit by a truck
Call-me-Nicole chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I love it
RayRayWife143 chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
omg please make it a happy ending for auslly...update soon
The BoSs chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
yeah I haven't reviewed on this story in a while... I'm actually eating a Popsicle while typing this. This story is great and I'm sad to see it end. Btw, I did the push-up and can I hear the song?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Please, please update soon!
STUFF chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Oooh, I've listened to Kissin' You. Any who, it's okay, and yes, I'm a girl that just really likes the word 'STUFF'. It's an irritating, yet obvious answer for questions that people are to lazy to actually answer. But, I liked the chapter, and can't wait for the rest! :)
KidloveAuslly chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
I wanna die. But I can't. So... Sorry Blly. Love to help. But you live somewhere I don't know. :P
writermeAL chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
yes! Austin finally confessed to Ally! happy dance, happy dance, happy dance. now I sit and wait patiently for Ally to do the same.
nerdychick316 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I love it! But next is the end?! DANG IT! I love the work out...*half way through one push up* I am done! *falls on the floor* please update soon!
AutumnFairy7337 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Can't wait to see how this ends, great job with this chapter. :) (I wouldn't mind telling the SIU writers exactly what I think of their writing skills too...)