Reviews for Loving the Man she Hates the Most
How many other names will you spell wrong? Seriously a TV Show got you so hooked up that you write about it some would think that you actually know a thing or two about the characters especially the names. That is just embarrassing!
kely-jo chapter 1 . 3/6
well that first chapter completely blew me away.
nautlius chapter 1 . 2/24
I read part of your story and rather likedt it. However I wondered why you included Amelie in the plot line at all. I mean Caroline never really speaks with her only about her, she doesn't wonder about her father. (Maybe that changes past chapter 20 but before she does not get to be much apart from the result of a teenage pregnancy.) It seems to me like she's just a plot line to explain the disappearance of her mother. I mean Caroline also could have an illness or sth and gotten cured.
I hope this was not too harsh, apart from Amelie I liked the story.
purplelama101 chapter 46 . 1/23
extremely cute. loved the story.
Dreaserrano chapter 46 . 11/28/2014
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed this, especially with the way vampire diaries and the originals are going this season.
I miss klaroline, and this story made up for what's lacking on the shows. Thanks for sharing the beautiful story with us.
diana1411 chapter 46 . 10/14/2014
I've loved this story from the very beginning
I was afraid you didn't finish it
I have to tell you now that you are too good, I like it sooooooooooooooo much, I have no word
you write well
not only the story is amazing: it's written amazingly!
you are far best writer of the most of the other (no offence) fanfiction writers here...
plus I love a lot how you were able to picture Klaus, he so Klaus, so him, very very cool
he is in love, yes, but never pathetic or anything
your Klaus is like in the show (TVD not TO): dangerous, hot, confident, a man ( old :D), not a boy...
aaaaaaaa I will miss this, miss you :D
a lot of compliments!
BTW chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Niklaus is how it is spelled and Nik for short
clairegleek chapter 46 . 9/22/2014
Loved this whole story! The wedding was very beautiful.
April420 chapter 46 . 9/16/2014
Chelseab95 chapter 46 . 9/16/2014
AWWW a beautiful ending to a beautiful story! Thanks much for writing and completing this and I can't wait to read your new stories : )
Chelseab95 chapter 45 . 9/16/2014
Yay they're married and in love and gah this story is awesome!
ginchi16 chapter 45 . 9/15/2014
Loooooooved it
alicewiggles chapter 45 . 9/15/2014
ahh sweet
butterflywingsmadness chapter 45 . 9/15/2014
Awww such a sweet sweet chapter. I'm in love with this story, really.
boblue1 chapter 45 . 9/15/2014
I'm so glad you put a new chapter!