Reviews for Loving the Man she Hates the Most
Cassyfanfic chapter 18 . 4/10
I love that she calls him Nik in sick a time! ! (At the goodbye)
funkie chapter 47 . 2/21
Yes, I want more, I need more this story is freaking unbelievable fantastic and I love it.
AxeBird1 chapter 47 . 2/6
More . . . . YES PLEASE!
I love how you have them written and how honest and how realistic (from a relationship perspective). Looking forward to seeing more!
AxeBird1 chapter 45 . 2/6
Wow! I have recently discovered this story and am so sad to see that there are only 2 more chapters! I LOVE the tale you've woven of Caroline and Klaus! You could continue on - and I'd be happily reading along!
Guest chapter 47 . 11/21/2016
YYESS MORE PLEASE, more Caroline Mikealson I wanna know how they live together, demand respect, kill , feed everything
Claires chapter 42 . 11/21/2016
YESSS! Kill Clara or w/e her name is. She has no idea she just awakened the HYBRID.
Ana chapter 42 . 11/21/2016
Welcome to the world of the loving Klaus!
secile chapter 47 . 11/18/2016
Ahhh you brought back the good memories! I remeber the first time that I red it, everything was good, Klaroline were both in tvd and the story was good, there was no incest relation ship or twilight 2.0. I'm happy for this update! I would read more if you write more ;)
diana1411 chapter 47 . 11/16/2016
Welcome back! This is my favorite klaroline fanfic ever sooo hurray
frenchie chapter 42 . 2/8/2016
OMG I love your story! I've just read it all and I am so frustrated that it does not have a ending! Pleaaaaase, don't tell me you gave it up...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
How many other names will you spell wrong? Seriously a TV Show got you so hooked up that you write about it some would think that you actually know a thing or two about the characters especially the names. That is just embarrassing!
kely-jo chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
well that first chapter completely blew me away.
nautlius chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Hello
I read part of your story and rather likedt it. However I wondered why you included Amelie in the plot line at all. I mean Caroline never really speaks with her only about her, she doesn't wonder about her father. (Maybe that changes past chapter 20 but before she does not get to be much apart from the result of a teenage pregnancy.) It seems to me like she's just a plot line to explain the disappearance of her mother. I mean Caroline also could have an illness or sth and gotten cured.
I hope this was not too harsh, apart from Amelie I liked the story.
purplelama101 chapter 46 . 1/23/2015
extremely cute. loved the story.
Nolongerafan chapter 46 . 11/28/2014
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed this, especially with the way vampire diaries and the originals are going this season.
I miss klaroline, and this story made up for what's lacking on the shows. Thanks for sharing the beautiful story with us.