Reviews for Lady Bluebell
swagatamalfoy chapter 33 . 6/17/2015
I looooved the story and the characters! Even though the end chapter seemed a bit rushed after the long buildup ...anywho, I enjoyed it a lot!
Noelani52 chapter 33 . 6/13/2015
Thank you so much for completing this story. Loved it!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 33 . 5/13/2015
This story was beautifully written. It is simply wonderful and of course awesome. I cannot thank you enough sticking with it as well as writing it.

I'm grateful Draco and Hermione ended up happy in love and Draco was given such a beautiful family.

I'm truly saddened for your losses of family and your and boyfriend you loved. You broke my heart when you talked about your little bullet Oliver. You have been through so much tragedy and survived. I find it to be incredible you survived much less the courage it took you to do so. You've my deepest respect.

May God bless and keep you near to heart and protect you always.

Sincerely,

Lana
ii-V-I chapter 33 . 5/12/2015
I'm so sorry about your baby. I wish you all the best.
ladymagna1100 chapter 33 . 5/6/2015
Sweet ending. I'm glad you finished this and I hope to see more from you in the future.
Vaneesa85 chapter 33 . 5/6/2015
Loved it
My Hazel Eyes chapter 33 . 5/5/2015
I loved it! I'm so glad you were able to finish this :)
dutch potterfan chapter 33 . 5/5/2015
So glad to finally see it end.
Amelya chapter 32 . 2/9/2015
It's one of the best stories I've read here on ff. I'm sorry you had to go through such a rough patch in your life. I hope you'll find writing therapeutic again.
carolyn patrick chapter 32 . 6/24/2014
love it update soon
Lili Bibi chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
Hi! Im very srry I didnt log in to review ur story, pretty crazy internet connection I have here...
And Im verry srry for what u had go through lately...its a harsh world we re livin' in, but I hope you will be strong, dont let these challenges upset you! :)
Nice chapter, its good to see Mione still have faith for Draco. Update whenever you feel like it!

Hope u have a fantastic day! :
daniiibabiii chapter 32 . 6/19/2014
I looovvve your story! I am sorry about every that's going on..
Vaneesa85 chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
Loving it
Candace88 chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
I'm so sorry for everything you have been going through in the past few months. Everything will start looking up soon.

On the story note, I love it. I'm always so glad when you update. I always knew Draco is trying to do what is best for his kingdom. I can't wait till you update soon.
dutch potterfan chapter 32 . 6/18/2014
Amazing chapter, i wonder if Hermione will go back to save Ginny. I'm sorry for your loss, hope you will feel better soon! Best wishes!