Reviews for The Rosewood
axlax420 chapter 8 . 6/29
WHY DID YOU STOP OMG BRO
Thulas chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
I finally got around reading this after all the distractions. Wow a cliffhanger :(... Your story is truly fascinating please please update
Thulas chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Omg I love this it's so fascinating and intriguing. Let me get back to it...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
this story is so refreshing! so different from all the other fanfiction we get about Emily and Paige! the plot, the writting.. perfect! please update when you can! i'll be waiting!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Please come back soon on writing this one. I just finished reading your other storie's update and i was wondering when are you going to update this one either :) soooon please i do realy love your fics, all of them. Keep it up
Harukaskye chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Thank so much for the update! I can't wait for the next one. :-)
saii79 chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
I don't need explanation, and I like surprises, and I like this story a LOT! :)
Aela is a beautiful name, I love it! Paige jump after Emily, well who wouldn't do the same? Emily cares about Paige, totally understandable. She loves her, and didn't want to lose anyone else. 'A' torture her parents, this is already too much pain for her. I'm glad that Caleb help them, he sounds cool.
Amazing update, I really missed this. I'm glad you are back! :)
TristenPotter chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
I think the name Maya is ok for the wolf if the wolf dies later in the story. I was a bit annoyed when I found out her name was Maya but it made sense I guess. I just think it would be odd if once the story's over, Paige and Emily lived together with Maya around, I don't know just seems weird since its a paily story and obviously Maya was a love interest in pll. If she dies at some point I think it would be compatible with the original and therefore interesting, kind of like foreshadowing. Then it's only paily stuff from then on, even though I am not implying beastiality in any way, just the aura of a past lover around. If you had to change the name though I would change it to Hannah, unless you were planning on making her another character. I don't think any other name would fit, seeing as spencer is taken and aria too in theory. Hannah was very close to Emily so I could see that perfectly. In which case I'd be totally fine wih her being with Paige and Emily forever ( assuming you don't kill either of them). I love the story, the fantasy feel is very intriguing and different. I love that Paige is a ranger, I think it's really cool all the things she can do and how brave and protective she can be. Keep going with the story, can't wait for an update.

Thanks,
Paige vk
valentina1924 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
You're awesome, keep doing such a good job :) and thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Emily's very own wolf, very cool. Maya is a good name for her, it shows the deep connection she has. Great story so far. Can't wait for more.
thehopelesswanderer chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
I'm loving this story.

""It's lovely." The ranger turned her eyes away. Emily fixed her eyes on the girl, tracing her profile, the shape of her jaw, the way her braid hung down her back. "It's a lovely place.""

Naomiiiii ;)
saii79 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
This review probably not going to be your favorite one, because I have some problem with the wolf’s name. Maya? I take back that soulmate thing. I try to explain it. How I imagine these spirit animals of the messengers, well they’re loyal , intelligens, helpful, selfless, strong, if the messenger get in trouble or a problem pop-up, the spirit animal is there to help and fight and not run away. Maya wasn't this kind of type in the show. I know this fic is not the show, but if you use a character’s name who I known already (from the show or book), I’ll immediately associating. This makes sense? I can’t help, I’m just a human, and for me Maya’s name doesn’t fit the wolf. Suggestion, I don’t know maybe a famous swimmer’s name, or Fulton after their swimming coach.

I guess we will find out about what happened with Ella’s daughter later. Lucas is typical Lucas. Little Paige as a tomboy, adorbale! She wanted to be a ranger to protect Emily, she loves her since they were kids, typical Paige, she is so damn cute! And can't wait to finally meet with Caleb.

Thanks so much for the update. Looking forward to the next one. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
I think its fine to use Maya as name of the wolf. She was a big part of Emily's life. I want to say that I'm really enjoying your story so far. Keep it up.
Angeliqueartist chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
the maya thing... other than that, cute so far. good story. Keep the paily feels coming;)
P chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I'm really enjoying this fic. Loved how you ended the last chapter...You transport me to another world everytime, without fail. Hope the lack of reviews doesn't discourage you from continuing. From what I have read thus far, this fic has a long way to go and you are taking me along on this ride, till the very end.