Reviews for We're Not a Couple!
Amy chapter 22 . 1/1
Just thought of this now sorry - you could have either Sherlock or John suffer mild bruising somewhere, and people assume the marks are love bites. Just a thought!
Amy chapter 19 . 1/1
I am so SO happy to hear you're coming back to this fic, I've really missed it! Writer's block is evil, happy to hear it's easing for you now! :) In terms of suggestions...innocent conversations being misconstrued by bystanders are always hilarious, as are ill-timed falls/rugby tackles/comforting hugs etc. which wound up being walked in on by other people...I have a friend who had a very awkward experience in which she lost her contact lens while she and her boyfriend were redecorating. Long story short she ended up on her knees in front of him in a rather compromising position when her mum walked in; very awkward lol. There was also the time my mum walked in on my female friend and I watching a TV series which happened to feature a lesbian sex scene, and quizzing me forever afterwards about my sexuality, that it was totally fine if I was gay despite my assurances that she would know by now if I was. Don't know if any of that is useful, but I hope so. Keep up the great work! :)
snapcookie422 chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
um, just a tiny idea... maybe they have to go outside (idk, john forces sherlock to go outside because he's trying to distract sherlock from his boredom) and then sherlock's all like, "dull. boring." but puts up with it. they sit on a bench or something together, somebody (a very traditionalist person) thinks they're together and calls the cops. except the cop he calls is Lestrade, and idk, maybe Anderson and Donovan too, and humor ensues. (little bit of sherlock v. anderson in their usual snide comments, sherlock winning, obviously). just an idea!
Gracie Ghost chapter 7 . 11/4/2016
i just spit on my screen pffff i am laughing so hard
FandomNutter chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I am in awe at how IN CHARACTER both Sherlock and John are. And considering the complexity of their characters that is an impressive feat.
Bravo.b
ziii chapter 22 . 6/15/2016
Loved these ficlets! I liked the idea of them being close and almost like a couple,but not quite, and the thought of them actually being together is a but much. Good job writing these ficlets! They're just what I needed :)
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
How awkward. It's awesome. :)
Sakura H. Kinomoto chapter 22 . 5/27/2016
Hi! Sorry for my english I'm not a native english speaker or writer.
I just want to say that I love this one shots!
Really, I think that you have the balance in their felowship, partnership and friendship and their love. I agree whith you that is not a love in the romantic way, but a love in the friend way, and you are the few writers that capture that sentiment.
Again. Thanks a lot! I enjoy all the shots.
I like to read about their manage of money, in the first chapters of the series is hilarius.
Another one! A competition in a drank night of who can get a girl. Who is more romantic in a relationship, Sherlock or John?
Congratulations!
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 22 . 5/21/2016
This is the only fic that doesn't make me cry xD It's actually been so hilarious I can't help but laugh out loud, after which I received the crazy woman look from my family. I would suggest you finish Last Friday Night, but if you've got no motivation for that, perhaps a role play event they have to attend for a case? What exactly they role play though, I'd leave that to your creative and amusing imagination. ;) Can't wait for more!
Rodent2000XD chapter 22 . 5/20/2016
Haha, love it! Hey, you could try a 'John and Sherlock discover social media' chapter or something. Hope to see some more soon, I've missed seeing updates for this brilliant fic for a long time ;)
Cumberwat chapter 22 . 5/20/2016
Super cute! Loved it! :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 22 . 5/20/2016
Sherlock, you little...! And after all John did for you, tsk, tsk.

That was delightful, thank you!
Vintage Tea Party chapter 21 . 5/18/2016
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you finished part 2 of "last Friday night." I don't know if it's too long gone but I always hoped you would finish it. Also, my favorite was the one where they went to the gay bar. So, I guess something involving them getting drunk. That's always interesting :) Maybe they could go on road trip together? Or maybe they could share some sort of interest like a movie or book. Good luck with the writing!
Cumberwat chapter 15 . 5/18/2016
This is soooooooooo cute! I loved it! :)
Cumberwat chapter 7 . 5/17/2016