Reviews for We're Not a Couple!
FandomNutter chapter 1 . 8/23
I am in awe at how IN CHARACTER both Sherlock and John are. And considering the complexity of their characters that is an impressive feat.
ziii chapter 22 . 6/15
Loved these ficlets! I liked the idea of them being close and almost like a couple,but not quite, and the thought of them actually being together is a but much. Good job writing these ficlets! They're just what I needed :)
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 6/6
How awkward. It's awesome. :)
Sakura H. Kinomoto chapter 22 . 5/27
Hi! Sorry for my english I'm not a native english speaker or writer.
I just want to say that I love this one shots!
Really, I think that you have the balance in their felowship, partnership and friendship and their love. I agree whith you that is not a love in the romantic way, but a love in the friend way, and you are the few writers that capture that sentiment.
Again. Thanks a lot! I enjoy all the shots.
I like to read about their manage of money, in the first chapters of the series is hilarius.
Another one! A competition in a drank night of who can get a girl. Who is more romantic in a relationship, Sherlock or John?
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 22 . 5/21
This is the only fic that doesn't make me cry xD It's actually been so hilarious I can't help but laugh out loud, after which I received the crazy woman look from my family. I would suggest you finish Last Friday Night, but if you've got no motivation for that, perhaps a role play event they have to attend for a case? What exactly they role play though, I'd leave that to your creative and amusing imagination. ;) Can't wait for more!
Rodent2000XD chapter 22 . 5/20
Haha, love it! Hey, you could try a 'John and Sherlock discover social media' chapter or something. Hope to see some more soon, I've missed seeing updates for this brilliant fic for a long time ;)
Cumberwat chapter 22 . 5/20
Super cute! Loved it! :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 22 . 5/20
Sherlock, you little...! And after all John did for you, tsk, tsk.

That was delightful, thank you!
Vintage Tea Party chapter 21 . 5/18
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you finished part 2 of "last Friday night." I don't know if it's too long gone but I always hoped you would finish it. Also, my favorite was the one where they went to the gay bar. So, I guess something involving them getting drunk. That's always interesting :) Maybe they could go on road trip together? Or maybe they could share some sort of interest like a movie or book. Good luck with the writing!
Cumberwat chapter 15 . 5/18
This is soooooooooo cute! I loved it! :)
Cumberwat chapter 7 . 5/17
Omg the hedgehog bit XD
Cumberwat chapter 5 . 5/17
It's soooooooooo cuuuuuuute!3
Cumberwat chapter 4 . 5/17
Aaaarfgghxergvhujh I love it so much I ship them 146842808642574 times harder now they are so cute
Autobot StormBreaker chapter 21 . 5/16
I don't know if you have already don't this, but you could do one where Sherlock and John accidently get locked in a closet while investigating. Lestrade and co. finds them later.
CC chapter 21 . 5/16
First off, I'm glad you're back! Your stories were both fun and exciting without getting nasty. Anyway, here's my idea for a new chapter for you, Sherlock and John are either lost in a snowstorm or locked in a freezer by a bad guy (whichever one you pick is fine) and are quickly succumbing to hypothermia. So, in an effort to survive until help arrives, they have to share each other's body heat by hugging, which is how they are found when they're freed.