Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Truth Be Told
Is actually unlikely the authors dead and either forgot or was forced to forget about the story or lost his password. If you check his health issues it's not that he had some major life threatening thing it was just overworking to the point of collapsing unless there was things he'd isn't mention. If my guess is write then I can understand a little of what he might have or still be going through, I got chronic fatigue and couldn't lift up an empty school bag or walk to the front door without needing to stop and sit down for a long time.
Jkim702 chapter 1 . 1/25
The author has gone on long breaks which isnt strange but its most likely that he has forgotten about it, in past updates he has mention school,family,and health. If anyone does wish for this story to continue I suggest you pm his favorite authors and ask them take this story on(most of them do Infinite Stratos works), or maybe they can provide more insight.
themaximus chapter 194 . 1/5
Hey bro,please,if you still are interested in continue writing this story(or,at least,still in this site),give to us at least a signal.
At least make a update about your situation.
It really could be a shame to see this story unfinished,as well as also could be a shame to see this story continued by another person that not are you(because this story is yours,a creation and idea of yours,then ''you'' should finish it with your own hands,with pride and love for your story and the work that you put on it).
Then,please,at least make a announcement about your situation.
Please,not abandon this story.

Also,please,if possible(if you still are here),answer the new questions that are in the message(PM) that I have sent to you.
Please,answer the questions.
ilhamcrazy123 chapter 198 . 1/3
Can someone forward this story to a great writer in fanfiction to continue the story. I feel like the writer is either dead or forgot about this story completely.
Nicdragon8 chapter 118 . 12/20/2017
If the author is really dead, then who will take up the role of continuing this story?
Guest chapter 128 . 12/6/2017
If author really did pass away...anyone feel like continuing the story themselves?
Guest chapter 198 . 11/29/2017
I hate to break it to you guys but the author has most likely passed away. He kept saying he was dealing with health problems and that he would deliver a Christmas mini-story but hasn't said anything since then. I hope I'm wrong but that's the most logical conclusion I could come to after a year of absence. Rest In Peace dude.
Khavix chapter 198 . 11/21/2017
Pls update
HD F Seiei chapter 99 . 11/11/2017
Have you seen Infinite Stratos Archtype Breaker Game? The game for Android had a new characters like Honne (now she has Personal IS like Ichika cs) and other new characters.

Please add more new characters from IS Archtype Breaker into Infinite Stratos Truth Be Told besides OC Females Representative in your stories like Huang Luangyin, Rin's cousin from Taiwan due to she's IS representative from Taiwan; Vishnu Isa Galaxy, the tanned skined girl whose name looks like Hindu God due to her name looks Indian and first Thai girl in anime girl character due to she's IS representative from Thailand; Loranzine Laurent Difillney, silver short haired girl with red eye (yeah same haircolour like Laura) and popular among a girls in IS Academy due to she is tomboy. Plus, she is IS representative from Netherland {another European representative besides Cecilia, Charlotte, Laura, Aila (Norwegian girl), Emelia (Italian girl), Velvet}; Onil Comet & Fanil Comet, the twins whose job is similar to Emelia Moretti {Italian IS representative and Idol Singer} and IS representative from Canada {I think they and Emilia are good rival for idols or for Ichika}; Velvet Hel, red haired glassess girl whose personality is similar to Laura and Kanzashi and IS representative from Greece. She's good friend of Aila Agyros, IS Representative from Norwegia; and the last Kurie Luccuchefka, another Russian representative beside Tatenashi & she is pure Russian girl. I think she is good friend of Marika or Sakura due to she is cute.

That's for my idea to add more characters in Infinite Stratos Truth Be Told. Please continue the stories, everyone enjoy your Fanfic due to interesting plot and story. I'llbe waiting for that. See ya!
Mr. Mrs. MDF chapter 178 . 11/5/2017
Hey, there. Hope you're getting better, it's been a while since the last update but it would be great if you recovered and for that please look after yourself. May the best be with you, do take care. Thanks for your hard work and looking forward to the next news.
themaximus chapter 192 . 11/3/2017
Hey bro,sorry for bother you in the reviews again.
But really please,at least answer if you will continue this Infinite Stratos story or not.
Already do a very long time since you updated a true chapter of this fanfic and I'm starting to get really worried about this.
Then,please,at least answer if you are still here and will continue to write this story,because,sincerelly,this is by FAR my favorite fanfic of Infinite Stratos in the entire site(AND,also saying sincerelly,to me this fanfic also is among the BEST fanfics of ALL categories in this site).
I think that all the other readers of this story also are worried about if you will continue this story or not.
Then,please,at least confirm if you still will continue to write this story.

(SPECIAL OBS!)-ALSO,REALLTY REALLY PLEASE,try to answer the new questions/suggestions that I have sent to you in the PM.
I'm really anxious for read the answers of those new suggestions/questions that I sent to you.
martin.mahendra2301 chapter 197 . 9/21/2017
Hey dude I know your probably busy but can you at least give us another update on your current status please? I'm starting to worry about you're current condition
martin.mahendra2301 chapter 198 . 8/20/2017
Hope you have a nice break and i also hope you update the story soon, your story's are great and i hope you finishe them. PS have a nice day
martin.mahendra2301 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Hope your having a nice break and i also hope that you update the story soon. PS love your stories, you have talent, and try to fix your typos
Khavix chapter 198 . 8/15/2017