Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Truth Be Told
Tatsumi Partas chapter 163 . 4/25
wow i came this far.

the story is pretty exciting for me.
...its not normal but i really like Ichikas family..i know its strange but i like the pairing between Ichkia and his sisters.
aswell as the "care" the matriachs shows only for Ichika even if they are the most cold and cruel beings in nature.
Thats exactly why i would hope for an ending with Ichika and his family togehter secluded from the world.. why? because i really dont want to see anyone of them die.. and i liked the story of his childhood how they are secluded and keept things to themselves.

His IS "harem" is pretty much annoying at this point..i wonder why he didnt have a rage attack or go beserk on them already...but whatever.

I kinda think Ichika should develop tought about Chifuyu with the inted on loving her like a woman and being possesive about her.. why? simple we all know Chifuyu will never love another man.
Ichika is the only one for her in this story and Ichika warms already up to her in that way and these people that wants Chifuyu are getting pretty annoying aswell.
And i know for a fact that even if Ichika isnt aware of it, he loves Chifuyu more than as a sister.

so i hope their relationship start soon.

i know this fic is dead for years.. but i hope the author may come back and finish this because this is already such a long and tought out fic that i need more of it.

aaaand.. im not entirely against the IS harem but i would be more for an ending with only his family and him .. or more his sisters x Ichika.
Because i really like "what" he should be in the ways of the Orimura clan.
but with an ending that does NOT end with the end of the world...maybe with world domination from the Orimura clan?...
MAHoki chapter 198 . 12/20/2021
Im gonna sit and pray this gets a frequent update again
Guest chapter 168 . 9/17/2021
Great story I love the part that Madoka is on Ichika and his friends sided especially when the girls confessed their love to him and finally got through of his denseness. love the story but minus the part that Natasha and the other older women starting to love him and kissing him especially his two sisters that right there is wrong at so many levels just saying but it’s a good story and since the author has pass away I give he credit for ideas Rest In Peace man Rest In Peace.
Chifuyu Orimura demon god chapter 198 . 7/31/2021
This favorite Arthur my favorite story and just finished it the dead Arthur he became my hero for Infinite Stratos because is halo me from my hard time then read his story he became my Idol Chifuyu x Ichika is !y favorite shipping and my mom and dad figure I'm always sick bed most my life Infinite Stratos halo my hard time s then I find this became my hero then I find out he dead I'm goon try too maybe make my on version when can I'm just not good like this guy I hard do stuff when sick all time bed and have autism but you my hero so your always my number one Idol your make best story s in heaven right now god bless you
KaijuMaster20 chapter 1 . 4/22/2021
You know he passed away right.
lynxmm chapter 1 . 4/7/2021
rip
Guest chapter 106 . 12/3/2020
Okay, Izanagi is my least favorite character along with the other Orimura, but don't get me wrong he is a pleasant guy and one of the bright spots in that twisted messed up family, but I find him too forgiving and kind which annoys me a lot that it's his fatal flaw... not to mention he was RAPED and okay with it?!

A powerful guy yet an extreme doormat which is passed on to his son. I can't take the guy seriously if he is just letting his family commit these atrocities on him and the world yet doesn't hate them for it.
Guest chapter 198 . 9/18/2020
You know he's dead, right?
keller.blair1 chapter 188 . 9/15/2020
Stop with your fucking crossovers
keller.blair1 chapter 144 . 9/14/2020
Omg stop dragging out the dam battle it's boring
keller.blair1 chapter 40 . 9/7/2020
you wasted 5 chapters on this stupid he is a toddler again crap
keller.blair1 chapter 22 . 9/6/2020
Will he stop being dumb please no man is this dumb
Orimura Hater chapter 174 . 8/10/2020
I used to think this scene is good, but now I see how f up this is seriously especially coming from the most twisted female of the Orimuras. I can't believe she did this to Ichika, brainwashing him into doing it with her, you couldn't be any more deprived then that. Tch disgusting degenerate.

I really hate you Chigusa, you and the rest of the prodigies in the upcoming incest lemons. You girls and your overly sized melons can go to hell.

Makes me wonder what was going on in i'mherepresent's mind while he was making these OP monsters here before he passed, but certainly others might like this, but me, not my cup of tea ever.

I'm out. Peace.
Guest chapter 198 . 7/8/2020
For crying out loud Mr. Mrs. MDF! He's dead!
Mr. Mrs. MDF chapter 188 . 6/23/2020
Hope you'll get better, hoping for the best for you.
3,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »